Love's Long Journey Reviews

iLeo
½ November 9, 2007
A great film into the collection of the Love series.
March 4, 2011
I love the new Missie. Erin Cottrell is so much better than January Jones. She really captured the role perfectly! This movie is sweet and wholesome.
½ August 17, 2008
this is when they meet the boy jeff huff and gets aquanted with him and worrys about this and a indian comes over and visit her and she speeks english too
½ June 7, 2007
It was okay, but the movies tend to go so very far from the books, which I love, and it's just not the same story anymore
½ December 21, 2007
Out of them all this is probaly my least favourite... It could have been better. But it was pk and an important part to the saga!
September 7, 2007
Third to the 5 part series. Can't get enough of this soft inspirational story. Still need to see the last two.
August 15, 2007
ny favorite out of all of them.. this one is about willie and missie's journy out west on their own to start a ranch. this is when they truly find out how much they love eachother... while keeping willie's dead brother's memory alive and remembering god's enduring promise.
July 21, 2007
This is an awesome movie, especially if you are looking for a clean movie the whole family can watch.
July 16, 2007
Erin Cottrell did a great job as Missy but I wished that they could've renewed January Jones contract so she could continue the series. Logan just keeps getting hotter.
July 15, 2007
this is only one of the movies from this series they r so good and even though this family goes through so much it shows us that god can work miracles and to nvr stop believing in him no matter what
May 29, 2007
This is an awesome movie. There are four of them and if you like love movies that are featured in the old days, you'll love this.
April 29, 2007
Part three to a mutliple movie set. Beloved Davis Family. I own all three and Embrace Micheal Jr. He shows he is just as good as his dad.
April 11, 2007
This movie is a beautiful story about true love and not just that, but true Christian love. It has meaning and depth to a world where many people never find that love. I loved this movie and the 2 in the series before it. We need more Christian movies in the world and I strongly urge everyone to watch this series.
March 20, 2007
I like this movie a lot. It was really cool how she cared so much about ppl. i love it!! cant wait 2 c the 4th one!
January 10, 2007
These movies have a GREAT story to tell! I absolutely love them, the values taught are ones that are needed in life today.
December 30, 2006
I loved this movie and I missed the other missy in it but she was still very good. These movies just touch my heart every time that I watch them.
December 18, 2006
Awsome movie. There is like 3 in the series I have seen one and a part of another one but I love what I have seen of them.
½ November 2, 2006
Classic old fashion story telling. Part 3 of a wonderful trilogy. Not as good as the other 2, but worth seeing.
March 15, 2013
I don't like the new Missy. Erin and Logan just don't seem like they belong together like he and January Jones did. I think this is where the Love Comes Softly series start to slowly go downhill but nonetheless I loved the plot and the rest of the actors. Some lame jokes here and there but it's a cute fun movie.