The Luck of the Irish Reviews

½ March 18, 2012
I always enjoyed the core story here, lots of Irish heritage around cookie cutter characters is always enough to entertain. Yet the dialogue is weak and sometimes corny, and the acting isn't very impressive.
½ March 29, 2011
Sweet movie! My favorite part was when the bad leprechaun shrunk and fell into Lake Erie... He thought the little kid said "Eire" (whatever that means). Gooood family fun for the kids. ;) It syncs up to Skillet's new album perfectly. Kind of creepy...
March 1, 2011
I love this movie for many reasons like the fact that I am Irish and I play basketball and believe in luck
½ July 27, 2010
OH MY GOD THIS MOVIE I REMEMBER IT AAAH. Ryan Merriman is WAY better in Smart House. Now, Smart House. THERE'S a movie.
January 7, 2010
One of the more original Disney Channel Original Movies. Certainly am entertaining one to add to you movies list.
March 17, 2009
very good movie about this family of irish people lose there luck and go to all this trouble to get all their luck back from this evil irish dude
August 16, 2008
I love Ryan Merriman. He RAWKZ! :D lol
This is one of my fav movies, cuz it has a cute story-line. I love it.
July 30, 2007
a good old disney-channel-original-movie (DCOM). comical but at times feels like it's lacking..what, though, i'm not sure
May 29, 2007
this movie was good. i love watching disney channel & they're movies are pretty cool. this movie is funny & it's really cute!
½ May 3, 2007
It's a Disney movie. And Ryan Merriman was a cute little kid! It brings back so many memories for me...I just love it! Especially on St.Patty's Day!!!
April 5, 2007
One of the better Disney Original Channel Movies. One of my favorites, a leperchaun and basketball what else do you want. This movie is actually a decent movie that provides comedy and a leperchaun.
March 22, 2007
it is so cool and good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only because i am part Irish and i glad that i won't shrink leprechaun size
½ December 9, 2012
It gets old and seemingly worse every time.
July 15, 2012
why is tim omudson in this????
½ March 18, 2012
March 8, 2012
might be my favorite disney channel movie!
WC
March 17, 2011
The Luck Of The Irish is a good heartwarming movie that is enjoyable. I like the idea of the whole movie and it was funny, and yet most of the time predicable. It does teach a good lesson about heritage. The performances were good for a Disney Channel movie. Overall an enjoyable movie.
October 14, 2010
This film is one you should save for Saint Patrick's Day. This film is entertaining, funny, fresh and a lot of fun. This is one of Disney's better original films.
June 21, 2010
The Luck of the Irish is a surprising film with some very interesting characters and a good premise.
½ June 21, 2010
A funny Movie about a Boy of Irish Ancestry who finds out that he is a Leprechaun