• R, 1 hr. 45 min.

86% The Knick: Season 1

Lucky Numbers Reviews

Sunil J

August 28, 2007
Such a silly movie but really funny.
Christopher B

March 28, 2008
A movie that's so forgettable you may need to rewind it to remember what's going on. Still, it's as harmless as Goldilock's porridge.
RockabillySaint
RockabillySaint

September 9, 2006
Okay, I went into this movie thinking it was going to be utter crap, but since I love Roth, I decided to see it anyway. And I must say I was quite surprised. It had a nice flow to it, and a great cast that portrayed nicely eccentric characters, especially John Travolta. I'm so used to seeing him be a hardened criminal that when he's floundering around and squeeling in this I just couldn't help but laugh out loud. Lisa Kudrow was also great and played a real crazy bitch, which was nice considering the usual ditzes she plays. Roth was great as usual, and was strangely charming despite his character's immoral personality. Oh, and Pullman was great too; he was actually probably the funniest as a the laziest police officer you'll ever see. So all in all it had a few laughs and some witty parts, but it still felt like it was trying a bit too hard. I'd wait to see it on TV or rent it if you're really interested, but I'd only suggest it to Travolta or Roth fans.
M9z8759483
May 1, 2010
funny at the beginning then dark but lucky numbers is a great film that I really liked it has a great idea strange later on in the film the plot is about a weatherman played by john travolta which he has it all fame love and even a reserved parking space and a reserved booth at the local denny's then later on he gets a bill which means he goes bankrupt then he gets fired from his job as the weather man but lucky numbers is a great enjoyable film more of a comedy drama than a comedy itself highly recommended.
thereverendtholomewplague
February 18, 2010
Well... I guess you can say this movie was pretty retarded. Awful some parts, decent others. Predictable some times. It was okay for the most part, painful to watch though. Was pretty funny at parts, but pretty much a pointless kinda movie.
jam233
September 9, 2009
Although this isn't a great movie, I am surprised at how negative the reviews are. It has some funny moments, the performances are okay, I wasn't ever bored. The ending wasn't satisfactory but I was moderately entertained.
December 21, 2007
I prefer not to watch John Travolta or Lisa Kudrow, let alone both of them, but part of me liked the premise of this film.
FernandoTIm
January 9, 2007
Um filme realmente fraco. uma premissa que era interessante, mas foi pessimamente deselvonvida.

Não gostei.
June 15, 2006
This was an okay quirky movie that has some pretty funny moments but it's not memborible by any means.
May 29, 2013
A weatherman who seems to have it all but really has serious money problems, with the help of the Lotto Lady and a friend fixes the Lotto numbers - a move that seems to be more trouble than its worth. A lazy screenplay filled with bad timined jokes and character entrances ends up being a hopeless mess of a movie that is hard to follow or care for.
February 18, 2013
Yeah, the plot is silly, the acting was far from great, but yet, this is a pretty decent comedy, with some good moments!
Matthew J.
April 11, 2011
Although not the top of the films it is quite satisfying for a 90 min. forgettable comedy.
cathy e.
February 12, 2012
I call this the worst movie of all time. The actors should be ashamed and return our money.
February 9, 2012
me rei par con travolta en esta! jaj
moviebuff18cab
June 28, 2008
LUCKY NUMBERS (2000)
Sarfaraz Abbasi
March 13, 2011
It was merely a fine picture, with weak plot.
jazza923
September 9, 2009
Nathan Weinbender
July 1, 2005
[color=white]John Travolta and Lisa Kudrow try their hardest in the story of two TV personalities who fix the local lottery. Director Nora Ephron's delivery is dim-witted - she doesn't seem to fully embrace such promising material - and the storytelling is unnecessarily complicated and fully unfocused. Michael Moore (yes, [i]the[/i] Michael Moore) shows up in a strange supporting role as Kudrow's sex-obsessed cousin.[/color]