Mad About Mambo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

iLeo
December 8, 2007
A very cute movie!
April 14, 2009
i like it he went for what he wonted and she went for what she wonted to and at the end of the movies was the best
½ June 7, 2014
Typical cheesiness (in a good way) prevailing in the 1980s-90s.
November 27, 2007
Decent story. Its entertaining enough. But dance with me and shall we dance fares much better for serious dancing
April 22, 2012
Keri Russell. Need more to say?
January 9, 2012
great film.. William Ash is my cousin and that may contribute to the reason why I love this film, but's really a great story, with some superb acting and Irish accents all around!
April 12, 2011
The movie is great isnt it?
July 12, 2010
Cool Movie... Cool Love (Samba + Football) story
July 1, 2010
Not exactly a convincing storyline in either the football or dance themes, but is midly entertaining.
June 4, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess thorughout this movie.......i think that william ash, keri russell, brain cox, maclean stewart, rosaleen lineham, theo fraser steele, tim loane, julian littman, russell smith 7, play good roles/parts throughout this movie.....i think that william ash, keri russell, brian cox were good throughout this movie................i think that the director of this romance/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.......i think that this is an enjoayble movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie i think that this is a good movie 2 watch n its enjoyable
½ May 25, 2010
i really liked it. No one thing in the movie was the focus, everything seemed to work together and make a great film. i dont particularly like dancing but seeing a soccer kid get into dancing coupled with a romance story, was great.
October 27, 2009
great movie, just expresses love in a different way...
September 25, 2009
A really cute movie. It has kind of the same concept as High School Musical except this was SO much better. It was cheesy and predictable with all of the obvious twists and turns but I thoroughly enjoyed it. William Ash was great, as was Keri Russell. It is by no means an original romance but the storyline did add little twists of comedy and even what could have been a steamy scene. The Irish accents were incredible and just added so much to the movie. All in all, a predictable yet great movie.
June 14, 2009
I guess "Stupid About Samba" just didn't have the same ring as the title they did go with (although no one does the mambo in this film). It's a cutesy movie, and listening to Keri Russell speak with an Irish accent is enjoyable.
June 13, 2009
The title is a total misnomer as 'samba' is the dance learned in this film, but it's worth seeing just to watch Keri Russell work an Irish accent.
May 27, 2009
naturalmente adoro la scena finale...
April 14, 2009
½ April 9, 2009
I liked it, it wasn't uber cheesy
½ January 24, 2009
comedia romántica adolescente sin ningún sentido que intenta unir el fútbol y el baile pero se queda en el intento