54% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Men Seeking Women Reviews

nanoqna
January 1, 2007
will ferrell is so funny in this movie. they didn tuse a whole lot of money to make this movie but the acting is really good!!
September 14, 2013
Thought I'd give it a watch because Will Ferrell was in it. Bad decision! It was boring as Hell! The characters are all pathetic wimps who just keep whining away! Don't bother.
August 14, 2011
I'am Jasper look'in and seeking a woman that between 39 to 60 years old ages that live in Las Vegas and if this is u reach at 478-6724
June 29, 2011
Saw it for free on youtube. Very good movie and I felt it deserves more recognition. I think if this movie came out after will ferrell became famous it would have been very successful. It does somewhat lag in being modern and is very outdated but I still liked it. I forgot what is was like to live in the 90s when everybody used house phones and pagers.
Boddah
September 17, 2010
Although the main hook of the movie is dumb and degrading to women, it's workable if the dialogue and set pieces were funny but I couldn't seek and laughs from this poor flick and to make it even worse the film starts out with a fart joke. The majority of the film is dead time showing the lead three's mishaps whilst either looking for or in a relationship which makes the narrative repetitive and way to obvious to predict. Among the dead time there is a lot of unexplained moments like the relevance of them being born on the same day amonst many others. It seems the film was sold heavily on the casting of Will Ferrel who disappointingly isn't cast in the lead role but in one of the supporting roles which is right in his league but he fails to deliver laughs which fits him into the film well.
Josh S.
July 8, 2010
This is an AWFUL movie. Most of the jokes completely miss the mark. The only reason to watch this is to see Will Ferrell's early work. He is literally the only thing that kept me from watching this movie.