63% Hercules Jul 25

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Mesmerist Reviews

Marion R

February 21, 2009
Still on my Neil Patrick Harris Binge. I thought it was okay, I did find it funny in some parts which helped me get through the film.
Hamee
December 9, 2010
Crazy and weird. I was disappointed to call the ending of this one. I was really hoping that the end would give this movie something so it wasn't a complete waste.
soulxside
March 29, 2008
This film looks like it came out in 1982 rather than 2002. This is definitely the 80s version of "dark comedy" like Clue or something else equally silly. The acting is sub-par and the dialog is poor. It's pretty much awful, but it's based on an Edgar Allen Poe work so it does have some merit. If you're a fan of shitty low-budget 80s dark comedies you may enjoy this.
adarkkitten
adarkkitten

December 8, 2006
This film is most theatrical. It feels more like you're watching a play rather than a movie. I adored the exaggerated characters. Some terrific dark humor, as well!
March 1, 2014
Dumb as heck, but it's kind of fun. Really, there isn't much to the plot, half the time it feels like the characters are just yelling at each other. Not to mention that cast. It doesn't get too laughable, and the ending leaves little behind, but it's not too hard to sit through.
xcrunnerjd
December 15, 2007
I'm not sure what happened with this movie. It started out fairly funny, seeming kind of spoofish, but then I think the movie started to take itself too seriously and lost the humor it had at the beginning. It definitely dies after the first twenty minutes.