45% The Other Woman Apr 25

100% Veep: Season 3

Millennium Reviews

Jason S

May 8, 2008
A good time travel flick.
Lafe F

August 4, 2007
Somewhat interesting concepts of time travel. Kris Kristofferson is a bit flat, but Cheryl Ladd brings spark to the scenes.
March 29, 2010
This painfully dull and unintentionally cheesy sci-fi flicks starts out a mystery, becomes a quirky romance with a time-travel twist, then ends as a silly save-mankind pic.
starlimitz2
May 22, 2007
Over-played, and under-scripted, this movie was really, really hard to watch. At some points you think it may get interesting with all off the cool stuff that happens, but alls we are treated to is boring science talk and talk of a horrible future world that is coming, and that they must stop at all costs. Though I usually enjoy Kris Kristofferson movies, this one just seriously didn't cut it. He is way better as a villain.
April 1, 2010
Freakishly weird with many paradoxical mistakes...That said, it isn't a bad watch, worth one look only"
reiwaz
April 9, 2007
Zero stars - This is the bad movie to beat ALL bad movies. Better to pull your skin off with dull tweezers an inch at a time than to watch this. My thought while seeing it(which had me ROTFL in the theater FSR), "Not only can you see through the plot, you get to see it twice". I've never forgiven my friend Jose for convincing me to see this.
emiaswg
March 19, 2007
This is the holy grail of all bad movies. This is the movie I base all my bad movies. This movie sucks balls...really bad...its so bad I scratched my eyes out twice from watching it.
mercedescelery
August 5, 2006
Definitly has its nerdy quality. Although some bits were just a little too far fetched, it does have an interesting view on time travel.
April 23, 2013
IMHO: This is one of the best time travel movies of all time. The acting is a little lacking, but the writing more than makes up for it. Bought it to share with the hubster cause he's never seen it
November 8, 2012
I enjoyed it immensely! I love Time Travel SF and this was unexpectedly good.

Good writing ... great actors and a plot that I found very stimulating.

Cheryl Ladd and Kris were fine. Well worth viewing.
November 5, 2012
The makers of this film should apologize. The story's dialog foretells the consequences of a temporal paradox, but when such were created, the predicted consequences did not occur. The "Back to the Future" trilogy and Dennis Quaid's "Frequency" did a better (if still imperfect) job of handling them.
August 20, 2012
I wish I could create a time paradox and stop myself from watching past the first 15 minutes of this movie. Once Cheryl Ladd shows up in her punk hairstyle and suped-up mechanic's overalls, the movie takes a quantum leap towards garish sentimentality, wrapped in time-travel tackiness which concludes with one of the cheesiest endings I have ever seen!
August 11, 2012
Creative and wacky but convoluted scifi yarn starring the poor man's Jeff Bridges.
July 18, 2012
Sci-fi B-movie that is very 80s in costume design but is fairly interesting with a decent time travel story. Unfortunately the ending is rushed and suffers from some missteps in logic. But then again, time travel isn't very logical...yet.
Whitsbrain
June 30, 2012
Is "Millennium" one of those so-bad-it's-good movies or is there something in it that makes it worth watching?
I actually think it's got some very interesting ideas for a time travel story. I was intrigued by some of the plot's occurrances. The recovery of a futuristic weapon from an airliner collision. Found watches that are running backwards. All neat things that are mostly unsatisfying because we are forced to follow the corny love story between the stiff Kris Kristofferson and the perky but miscast Cheryl Ladd.
I saw this a few weeks ago and the only things I can really remember is how freaky the android looked and how sharp Ladd was in a stewardess uniform. That doesn't speak much for the story itself.
Carlton M Raines
June 23, 2012
cheryl ladd is exellent in this 80s sci fi thriller, however kris is far too old to be pared with the stunning cheryl, visually some of the alien costumes are dated, but its an enjoyable romp
May 8, 2012
i remember seeing this film when it came out on video. the premise was really interesting and it wasn't a half bad sci-fi film. what sticks in my mind is, the chick from the future, when she vitsits the utopia that is the present, really behaves like somebody going on vacation from the sh!tty reality of the futue world she lives in. she takes every opportunity to drink, smoke, and f&ck Kris Kristoferson. you know, live the high life! it makes the whole movie more credible that her character behaves like a real human being. and the distopian future is interesting in itself even though it is not fleshed out.
May 8, 2012
Wonderfully kitch, and great last words...
October 2, 2011
A fun little sci-fi flick of time travel. It completely brings you back to the late 80s as far as design, budget and art direction are concerned. The last line of the movie is LOL worthy.
August 28, 2011
Very interesting concept. Again,ignore reviews,to each his own. I enjoyed it.