Minor Details - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minor Details Reviews

½ May 1, 2010
if you have teensor tweens this is a cute movie/story. It was a bit confusing at first but the movied had a good story line and it was fun trying to figure out who was causing the problems. We figured it out at the very end but before it was reveled.
January 1, 2013
Great girls mystery movie! recomended for sleepovers!
½ October 1, 2012
thought this was crap!
October 1, 2011
This one sounds awful.
May 24, 2011
total shit....what BAD acting and a bad story. How awful. Even 'The Clique' was better than this. I wasted $3 hiring this
August 12, 2010
Terrible movie. Horrible plot. Sucky characters. The 11 year olds I watched it with agreed with me.
August 4, 2010
Cute little girls movie.
July 27, 2010
this movie is so hilarious and awesome!
July 23, 2010
i loved it soooo much!!!lol
½ May 1, 2010
½ April 11, 2010
cute. I watched this while babysitting and we both liked it. lol. Just seems like something they would have on Nick at night or something. but great little girl actors.
January 29, 2010
There is just something about snippy little girls that makes me want to punch them all.
½ January 15, 2010
This is the kinda of movie that I really can't stand to watch... There's nothing wrong with teen movie but it's not cool when the movie is so plain like this...
citawijaya
½ January 14, 2010
December 23, 2009
can anyone tell me where i can watch this online?