Miss Nobody - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miss Nobody Reviews

½ April 5, 2014
Occasionally, by pure happenstance, one runs into a surprise, a B-movie (or in today's terminology: direct to DVD) that's actually better than you might've thought, and herein is an good example. A dark comedy about cutthroat office politics that's really a charmer due to the sure hand of the director, Tim Cox, who knows when to feature what actor where. There's a lull in the middle of it, but it doesn't last too long. By and large a good film.
May 4, 2012
I only watched it because Adam Goldberg is in it, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised. An enjoyable quirky little comedy about the cutthroat world of the office.
April 30, 2013
This was a very strange and unusual movie. Overall it was funny, but in a shake-your-head this is insance kind of way. The ending was exactly right to match the tone of the rest of the movie.
September 1, 2011
I love black comedy, and this movie is a great one. It's just morbid and twisted enough to be really entertaining without crossing the line between funny and tasteless. I'm so glad I found this movie and gave it a chance.
February 13, 2015
kinda funny bit twisted, and a bit of a twist at end. but does she burn herself in the end u decide
½ April 5, 2014
½ January 19, 2014
Great style but lacks depth.
December 13, 2013
Wow! What a great find. Amazing cast, terrific acting, great quirky story, beautifully directed. Lots of fun.
April 30, 2013
November 28, 2012
Very clever, witty, fast paced, visually uber cool from graphics to cinematography. Very stylish. Lloved it!
May 4, 2012
½ January 16, 2012
Different, i liked it
½ August 4, 2011
Reminded me a lot of "The Temp", it was pretty good Ironic Comedy Suspense
½ November 15, 2011
Well-written and quirky black comedy, teeters on the edge of good taste without toppling over.
October 4, 2011
Reminiscent of the short-lived Pushing Daisies (we miss you), Miss Nobody offers a mixture of naive morbidity, charmingly horrible deaths and quirky, dark humor wrapped in a bright, candy coating, like pixie sticks spiked with arsenic. Unfortunately, where Pushing Daisies and other Bryan Fuller shows were limited to weekly installments of 48 minutes, Miss Nobody attempts to stretch its equal parts charm and darkness over almost twice that. Much of the energy and enjoyment is provided by Leslie Bibb, typically the conventional pretty girl juxtaposing the more interesting characters, emphatically playing against type. Early establishment of tone, palette, composition, narration and Bibb's dependence on St. Micheal's blessing and close-lipped smile of obliviousness and bloodlust, create a delightfully disturbing dark comedy. But as with most serial killer movies the need to add bodies through increasingly convoluted and incredulous means quickly makes the movie feel labored. Eventually the pile of corpses starts to stink.
½ September 25, 2011
We get what we deserve.
½ September 23, 2011
i read the synopsis and found it would be a funny watch. it was okay..
September 16, 2011
A one-time watch fast paced black comedy which stays true to the cliches.
½ September 6, 2011