63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

90% Outlander: Season 1

Mrs. Santa Claus Reviews

Anthony L

December 23, 2013
Charles Durning makes a pretty good Santa, Michael Jeter makes a pretty good Elf (both are still sadly missed and so it was a pleasure to see them again in a film I had yet seen). Angela Lansbury is a lovely Mrs. Santa, the idea of the film is fine and the story is sound. I think the real problem is that in even in 1996, this style of musical was outdated and unfashionable. Had this film been made in the 50's it would now be a classic, I'm sure of it.
jjnxn
jjnxn

March 23, 2008
Angela keeps this afloat but it's rather feeble and has too little to do with Christmas and too much to do with Dickens.
MovieGuruDude72
June 6, 2010
Eh, bleh. I had to sit through this at my 76-year old aunt's house one Christmas because she loves Angela Lansbury. I don't so much. I was quickly looking for the eggnog (that I prayed was spiked with rum).
ehanson89
November 28, 2007
I love this movie. I want this movie so bad. It was such a great movie to watch every single day. Especially around Christmas time.
June 23, 2013
Mrs. Claus takes the reindeers for a stroll and finds herself in turn of the 20th century New York helping some kids working like slaves in a factory. An awkward musical full of Christmas spirit clichés, but the casting of Lansbury as Mrs. Santa Claus is spoty on.
moviebuff18cab
January 8, 2005
MRS. SANTA CLAUS (1996)
Harvey D.
April 9, 2010
One word: Stupidpieceofcrap. 17%
vic40186
February 3, 2010
It's always pleasurable to watch Angela Lansbury doing what she doues best: musical comedies. I found this film enjoyable but a little foolish at the end.