95% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

My Fake FiancÚ Reviews

Nicki M

July 30, 2010
Definitely not the best - the movie's plot is wafer thin. Jennifer meets Vince at a wedding and the two do not get along at all. The next week, Jennifer's moving van is stolen with all her furniture in it, so remembering that Vince is in trouble with gambling (with the most unconvincing bad guys ever seen in a film), she calls him, and the two hatch a plan to get married. The idea is that Jennifer will keep any gifts for her home, and Vince will keep any cash to pay off his debts, then they will split shortly after.
Obviously this is a TV movie, so no point being too harsh, but it seems blindingly obvious to me that Jennifer would have just asked her parents to loan her money to replace her goods - I mean, she was letting them pay for the wedding, so where would be the difference?!
Of course, being a tv movie, Jennifer and Vince fall for each other for real, helped along by how good he is with her niece and nephew.
I would pan this to bits if it wasn't for Melissa Joan Hart. It is a sweet enough movie to watch, and Melissa is always likeable, but it sure does ask you to put your brain on pause.
June 26, 2014
Why doesn't this girl act more. She is a great comedian! Life is too serious
Mark The Goat Tavanyar
June 5, 2013
This might actually be the worst movie that I have ever seen.
Leonie1988
March 25, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie a lot. Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence are great together.
The story is well thought out and works great as it is. The side characters are mega funny, for example the Monkey or his mom!