• PG-13, 1 hr. 26 min.

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

My Baby's Daddy Reviews

Coxxie M

November 22, 2009
yea ill leave this one alone before things get outta hand and say something i regr-- WORST FUC ok nevermind, nevermind
Leigh R

Funny, but overall dumb.
iLeo
iLeo

January 3, 2008
Crazy, funny movie filled with tons of laughter!
M9z8759483
July 18, 2010
funny film enjoyable film kind of like a three men and a baby but more adult humor and with a PG-13 rating but has a great cast including anthony anderson in which after this quit doing comedies I wish he could come back to the usually comedies he was a great comedian
mzshorty21
August 5, 2007
dis was a good movie for all them baby mamas out there nedded 2 watch....cuz they alwayz out there gettin them no good men.....i kno dat aint gonna be me...
neet35neet
March 13, 2007
What can you say? You have Eddie Griffin, Anthony Anderson and Micheal Imperioli on an adventure to become the best baby daddys! HILARIOUS!
January 28, 2007
Didn't get an overal great report from critics, but this is funny, don't believe what you hear watch and judge for yourself! It's a good time!
January 22, 2007
The previews made this movie look funny, but watching the preview was more enteraing then this piece if crap.
jessmjordan
November 11, 2006
i think that maybe i saw this movie before and i think it is about the mothers that leave the babys to the fathers. anyway i thin kthat it was funny so i will give it a..................................
Malicabo
March 23, 2006
Completely draining, and a waste of time. If I laughed at all, it might've been because of Anderson. And that isn't saying much.
August 19, 2013
I'd be surprised to learn that anyone cared one way or the other how this turned out. Because you definitely don't get that impression from what you see.
April 23, 2013
So bad I could only watch the first ten minutes, and that was only because I was doing something else.
March 11, 2012
this movie is so good,alsome i love it
May 24, 2011
A blind date tricked me into seeing this at the theater and I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
February 20, 2011
Hm. Yes it's stupid. But not far as stupid than a lot of better marked movies. Clueless for a start and 100's of others? Oh: Blondes!
My baby's daddy is full of cheap jokes, but they are well presented, not out of microvawe. It's so clear, that this all is just a joke, that I can't see any disturbance here. But still is a message in about what is right and what's not. And what message brings movies like "View from the Top" with better mark than this one?
December 4, 2010
i hated this movie!!!!! the only actors i liked was bia ling and other asian actors.anthony anderson is a complete jackass!!!!!!!
Nick A.
June 30, 2010
Had atleast one funny part maybe who knows noone watched it.
Jpeffer
March 21, 2010
Honestly, it's just really not funny. Aside from a few chuckles the somewhat funny leads can't save this movie from being terrible.
jazza923
February 4, 2008
This movie has universally horrible reviews. Granted, it's no great comedy and it is predictable, but I though some of it was amusing and thought the cast was rather decent. There are too many fart jokes though.