My Future Boyfriend Reviews

½ November 12, 2013
I like time travel movies, but this one has no redeeming features. Anybody resolve all their issues if they can just go back in time and redo the same events with knowledge of what will happen.
jjnxn
½ August 28, 2011
Limp comedy but Barry Watson is an appealing performer so that helps .
½ May 17, 2012
Yes, it's an ABC Family original movie, so you know right off the bat that it is going to be super cheesy. And in that respect it doesn't disapoint. The future is kind of a cross between every future movie where shit sucks. Like Demolition Man, and what not. people not knowing about sex, lame. It does have some really funny moments and if you can get past some of the horrible acting it's worth the laugh.
½ February 6, 2012
Watson and Rue were adorable together, but the plot was bad. I never expect much from tv movies so I wasn't disappointed with this one for the most part.
May 9, 2011
A cute and silly film when you've nothing else to watch
½ September 19, 2012
I just wanted to see Sara Rue so I watched it. The plot is bad, a bit corny but still makes you laugh, Barry Watson does a good job. Not bad.
½ June 19, 2012
Part of the story can be a bit cheesy, but overall has a cute story with fun moments for a brainless entertainment to relax upon.
July 31, 2011
Doesn't even need a star