My Sweet Charlie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Sweet Charlie Reviews

June 19, 2014
A bit of social enlightenment from the age of that same, Patty Duke and Al Freeman Jr. give warm performances that alleviate the obvious Civil Rights message intended in this petite dance of opposites. Maybe its enough to say that I sought this piece out some odd 44 years after first seeing its premiere on television all those years ago, that I still remembered it.
jjnxn
½ November 18, 2010
Acclaimed TV drama that was revolutionary for it's time. The performances are beautifully realized, this and Me, Natalie are the films that saved Patty Duke's career after Valley of the Dolls nearly ended it. Bittersweet story is very moving and might not even be able to be made in these politically correct times.
June 19, 2014