63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Mystery Date Reviews

iLeo
iLeo

November 4, 2007
A great movie with tons of hilarious scenes promising to make you laugh.
August 15, 2010
Big rip off of license to drive with Corey Haim. Plus Teri Polo looks alot like Heather Graham from license to drive also.
amandajksgrl
March 22, 2007
JAKES UNCLE WROTE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JimG944
March 19, 2011
The abstract said a boy takes his new dream girl on a date with a dead body in the trunk of the car. OK, not your typical date movie. The boy takes the identity of his older brother--thats where the trouble started. The brother seems to be wanted by everyone from gangs to the police to the FBI. This fun movie had twist after twist. A very good movie. Fun to watch and only needs a bag of popcorn to complete.
FilmGrinder S.
December 22, 2010
"Never let the law stand in the way of a good time."-Craig McHugh (Brian McNamara)

82% A date flick where the shit keeps piling up. Uneven with its comedy to violence (just how I love it, keeps it fresh) just like the movie SOMETHING WILD. GWAR makes an apearance, I cried when thrash metal died.
October 20, 2010
STEPHEN CHANG - As the BOSS in this movie - captured lead actress and fought ETHAN KAWKE in a kung fu gym....Click my photo to see more.
AnnieDog
May 22, 2004
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][font=Comic Sans MS][i]Mulholland Drive[/i] is an awesome movie, one of those intense mind fucks like [i]Momento[/i]. After watching it you're left with an endless array of questions and i found myself heading to my computer to look up some stuff on the movie. Absolutely amazing and intriguing. Laura Elena Harring is [i]beautiful[/i] and almost makes me want to become a lesbo:p [/font][/size][/color]
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][/size][/color]
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][font=Comic Sans MS]I watched [i]Ma Vie En Rose (My life in Pink)[/i] a couple of years ago but never got to see the ending. Its been killing me ever since so i had to rent it and find out what happened to poor little Ludovic (the most adorable little boy ever). Such an endearing whimsical story about what can be a serious topic (male/female gender identity). God, such a sweet ending too. [/font][/size][/color]
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][/size][/color]
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][font=Comic Sans MS]I also watched [i]Mystery Date[/i] on Comedy Central yesterday. I love Ethan Hawke. Sigh. 'Nuff said.[/font][/size][/color]
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][/size][/color]
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][font=Comic Sans MS]I went on a little mini shopping excursion yesterday. Bought three new CD's (Muse [i]Absolution[/i], Von Bondies [i]Pawn Shoppe Heart[/i], and Bright Eyes [i]Lifted[/i]), and also an adapter for my Yamaha keyboard since i seem to have lost the original one. I also bought some new bras (i abhor shopping for bras) and pj pants and a really cool green blazer jacket for only $20. Not that I can wear that jacket in Miami until maybe next Dec/Jan but it's a sacrilege to pass up a great buy when you find one.;) [/font][/size][/color]
[color=paleturquoise][size=3][font=Comic Sans MS]I also went out with my friend Alex for Sushi last night, and it was his first raw fish experience! I was laughing so hard during dinner at all the funny faces he made. He kept insisting that he actually liked it, just that the texture took some getting used to. Even though i knew he was full of it that was the most entertaining dinner i've had in a while!:D
[/font][/size][/color]