Movies Like Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow

Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow Reviews

MANUGINO
MANUGINO

February 9, 2010
The children of heroes past are our only hope for the future!

Good movie! Kids showing off there skills were right on. It was nice to see the old fellow avengers especially the hulk, he stills kicks ass. I bet this movie was made for younger audience so they can get to know the heroes and avenger stories time by time.

The children of the Avengers hone their powers and go head to head with the very enemy responsible for their parents' demise.
Luke B

October 6, 2008
Another worthwhile and enjoyable Marvel animation. Really aimed at a younger market, though I would assume younglings love adult orientated Superheroes. Still the overall plot here is fairly dark with the Avengers all dead and Ultron having taken over the world. Enjoyable action allowing us to see Iron Man and Hulk back, though once again Hulk is used as a last minute saviour. The voice acting is very lighthearted and the children's turmoil or being orphans and the last people in existence is something that could have been explored better. If you enjoy superheros and don't mind a bit of tongue in cheek fun there's a lot of entertainment value to be squeezed out here.
Dann M

April 11, 2014
Marvel's animated feature Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow delivers a bold new vision of the Avengers. Twelve years after being put into hiding, the children of the Avengers are targeted by Ultron when they're discovered in a secret arctic base. The story is quite interesting and the characters are especially compelling. Additionally, the animation is well-done; featuring colorful and simple designs that create a unique visual style. Daring and bold, Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow is an impressive and exciting adventure.
Shrewlord
Shrewlord

November 1, 2011
This is quite a strange little animated film to come from Marvel USA. It's a dark and serious story populated by serious, realistic grown-ups and big-eyed, often playful cartoon kids who are the main focus of the story. In this I see the influence of Japanese animation with elements of Manga and even the brilliant and fantastical Miyazaki in the mix. Generally I quite enjoyed it but I doubt that I'll be watching it again in a hurry.
jim222001us
jim222001us

March 19, 2010
When the Avengers are wiped out by an invincible robo-villain named Ultron, Tony Stark raises their children and keeps them in hiding. When Ultron finds the children, the children must fight back but they can't defeat Ultron without finding the Hulk.

I wasn't too into the idea of the original Avengers being wiped out their kids being the new Avengers. However this movie is still fun with a lot of action.
April 3, 2012
I wanted to dislike this children's cartoon but I just couldn't for some reason it was just enduring. The kids of The Avengers look to Avenge (pardon the pun) the deaths of their parents with the help of Iron Man and the Hulk. It shouldn't have worked but it did. I can't explain it nor will I try too other than to just say it wasn't as bad as it sounds.
Ghanjaspawn
January 5, 2011
Good stuff. A new generation of Avengers pick up their parents legacy under the guiding eye of an older Tony Stark against the tyranny of Ultorn. But they will need the help of old man Hulk if they think they can do what their parents couldn't. The only part that didn't fit was the fact that LIl Cap is the son of Captain America and Black Widow. Really? Cap and Widow?
Ok, Marvel you can go ahead with Next Avengers 2. And Ultmate Avengers 3.
November 9, 2008
Nice Marverl..... Adding in the Iron Avengers, Vision, Ultron, and The Hulk made for a good film. Didnt think going to a young squad was worth passing all the other great storylines Marvel has had....hopefully they will hear my cries. Secret Wars Movie...Come on Marvel.
dcrees
September 30, 2008
Marvel has done great with their animated line up. Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, and now in a sort of "What If?" spin, it's the Next Avengers. I was looking forward to this the least. 1st because it dealt with a slew of brand new characters. And 2nd because it was the first one to be PG instead of PG-13. I was afraid that it wouldn't have the edge that the last ones had. I was wrong on both accounts. This had the spirit of the Avengers through and through. It was just a LOT of fun to watch with my boy. Another fine job, Marvel.
chickenmonkey707
September 10, 2008
It's actually a lot better than you would think, but it is probably the least entertaining Marvel animated movie to date. It's a little cheesy at some parts, and the action is entertaining, but it's not as cool as it could be. Also it needed more action. Worth a watch, but not great.
September 10, 2008
The next generation of heroes created by Marvel was a good concept. Iron Man, Betty and the Hulk were surprising and a nice addition. The nemesis though could have been better so much better. Especially when you find out how the orginal Avengers met there demise and why, and how easily he was dealt with. Just go check it out....
September 3, 2008
09-02-08 --Marvel Animated projects are really coming into their own. They really prove it here with Next Avengers. I wasn't sure how this was going to be because of the whole Kid Aspect of it and they really nailed it. It is a whole new concept and story. It isn't from any comic source material but it felt like something from a "Runaways" or "New X-Men", "Avengers - Initiative" even. The children of the Avengers are hidden from Ultron after he defeats them and they fall. Tony Stark is the only one left and he raises them to be the ... yep you got it "The Next Avengers". It wasn't too "kiddy" and it had a decent amount of Marvel mythology. It was more like a "what if?!" issue or separate 4-issue edition but as a movie. Ultron was a nice choice of Villain. Originally created by Henry Pym he is always coming back in some way to destroy the Avengers and take over everything. Good Job marvel! Keep em comin!
starlimitz2
August 22, 2008
Was much better than the Invincible Iron Man animated movie. The characters were pretty likable, other than Hawkeye's offspring, he didn't seem to fit as well as the others in the Avengers. Though there was some pretty cheesy dialog here and there, it still had a good humor that appealed to children but was not all childish. One thing I would change was the villain, not that the one they used was bad, I just would have liked to see one of the classic villains, or perhaps the SON of a classic villain. I believe Ultron was in the comics, but he's not one of the recognizable Avenger villains.
June 12, 2011
What the hell is this? just when it looks like marvel may finally make headway the make this childish stupid film which kills off half the Avengers to promote....their kids???? Their is absolutely nothing redeemable about this utter mess.
Dann M

April 11, 2014
November 9, 2013
The animation style and the story leave a lot to be desired in this passable attempt at a classic story.
August 7, 2013
"Kind-of a cheesy movie, but overall fun and entertaining."
Rodschach
January 20, 2013
"Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow" no convence por la personalidad de sus protagonistas ni por su clicheada trama, pero hay que reconocer que el diseño de personajes es interesante y mantiene la atención de la audiencia juvenil.
November 27, 2012
Not too bad for a short, direct to DVD animated movie.