Nightmare at the End of the Hall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nightmare at the End of the Hall Reviews

½ May 8, 2012
Made for t.v horror! Very good story! Things just come full circle with a suicide! Dun dun dun!!
April 14, 2012
I actually liked this movie. Not so much because of the plot...but more because of the acting. It was a nice little thriller that I admit, did keep me guessing, but did disappointment me a little in the end. I recommend it for a one time watch.
March 16, 2012
December 2, 2011
So poorly made that you didn't care what happend to any of the characters.
April 3, 2011
The concept was really promising but performances, script and director;s view were disappointing.
September 11, 2010
So poorly made that you didn't care what happend to any of the characters.
August 2, 2010
Actually pretty good! Quite enjoyable. Could possibly be the best Lifetime Movie EVER!
½ April 20, 2010
it was... interesting. Not that great though. :\
January 7, 2010
i loved this as a kid and i still love it to this day
November 24, 2009
Canadian tv movie on late on sky 3. not a bad idea for a film and reminded me of sometimes they come back a short story by stephen king which was also made into a tv film. This has acceptable unknown actors doing a good job with what they have but the story needed a bit of tweaking here and there.A good film is in here somewhere just it can get a bit dull in the middle.
November 16, 2009
A general waste of time. Predictable. PG- 13 made for T.V. mystery/thriller type movie. And I use the term thriller loosely.
October 20, 2009
It wasn't the best movie I have ever seen, but it wasn't the worst either. I like movies that keep me guessing just a little bit and this one didn't. I had it all figured out, and that was no fun. But it is worth a watch when you're bored and have nothing better to do; or on a rainy day.
June 26, 2009
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch but its a bit dull...its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie....i think that Sara Rue, sebastian gacki, christine danielle, duncan regehr, amber borycki, chad cole play good roles/parts throughout this movie....i think that the director of this made for tv/straight to video/dvd/drama/chiller/thriller movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie...its a good movie 2 watch n its enjoyable
June 24, 2009
not sure if i've seen this one but it sounds very familiar
May 20, 2009
Boring. Oh my is it boring. Story was ok, but the movie was badly acted and so badly edited, it was just a boring mess. Just plodded on and on.

On the other hand, Laurel was hot, and we got some Sara Rue bounciness.
½ May 11, 2009
No. It just doesn't work. Gets silly very fast.
April 16, 2009
One of the best LMN movies I have seen!
April 9, 2009
Recommended by SexiVixxEN
January 23, 2009
Better than I thought it was going to be,at least kept me interested until the end.