No Vacancy Reviews

April 6, 2009
This was loaned to us by a co-worker as a "must see" after loaning her "Dancer In The Dark". The cast was impressive enough...but talk about opposite ends of the spectrum!

Sadly not even the cast could do this horribly written and directed film any justice.

Even Christina Ricci and Lolita Davidovich (who I normaly enjoy) came across as horribly inept and unconvincing.

My one star rating is for Timothy Olyphant who is the only one that seemd to shine through the "muck and the mire" that is this film.
½ July 20, 2009
I really like Christina Ricci, but this movie really wasn't worth the time.
The different stories were stupid?and not even in a funny way, the acting was sub-standard, and it was pretty much a bore.
½ March 26, 2009
Wacky story of many people staying in the same motel. My favorite scenes were those between Christina Ricci & Tim Olyphant...super cute & genuinely funny!! They shine in the midst of an otherwise dull cast.
I love that eye twitch thing lol
½ August 3, 2007
To drool over Timothy Olyphant is the only reason to watch this movie. It is pretty ridiculous, but a great way to spend an hour and a half. Shirtless Olyphant - enough said!
July 10, 2007
Let's see. Timothy Olyphant. Christina Ricci. And a black cat. How could I not love this movie??!! This was a fun watch - light, quirky & comedic. The characters were totally bizarre; yet, on some level, there was a sense of sincerity about them. The fast-paced dialogue really held my attention. Meanwhile, the plot was imaginative and original. The closing scene was absolutely hilarious! Judging from the reviews I've seen, this seems to be the type of film you either love or hate. Fortunately, I found love! Lol.