Notebook - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

May 28, 2009
GAG...
DrLappos
½ May 11, 2007
What a beautiful story. Not my usual idea for a good film but this is excellent.
April 17, 2008
I originally had no interest in seeing this but my family was watching it and I couldn't help but get sucked in. I found it very moving. Just goes to show that you can be wrong about a movie...although I usually want to see it and it sucks when that happens. I am glad to have a pleasant surprise with this one.
November 5, 2008
I have this movie and I would have to say I had a box of tissue with me during the whole movie It touched my heart.
September 19, 2008
I THOUGHT THAT THIS MOVIE WAS AN INCREDIBLE MOVIE FOR A LOVE SHOW. I DANT LIKE LOVE SHOWS AND THIS IS ONE OF MINE AND MY WIFES FAVORITE MOVIES.
January 15, 2008
the best semi romanitic movie ive seen in awile. nicholas sparks knows how to keep up with the first person narrarative in his books
½ August 9, 2007
I this the most beautiful love story I have watched in the last few years or even the best ever.
Love from a multidimensial standpoint, the dedication, the passion for on another.
Wouldn't we all loved to live it, just the way they did.
½ July 25, 2007
This is the most beautiful love story ever. I read the book first then watched the movie. There is a sequel to the book called "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks. Great read!
July 12, 2007
AMAZING LOVE!
now everyone how looks at this would say a total CHICK FLICK.
but both men and woman could watch this.
and I reccomend this to ALL COUPLES!!!!
even singles should and DO LOVE this movie!
July 8, 2007
Um Duh! YOu haave to see this. It's dreamy, romantic, heart felt, funny, beautiful, poetic, a masterpiece. Not to mention Ryan is absolutly goregous. THis is a must see, for girsl and guys. Truely a beautiful movie that I will never forget or grow old of!
½ June 24, 2007
that movie my be my favorite movie on the planet. it is so good and if you havent seen it yet then you shood
June 25, 2007
Notebook was awesome i dont cry for nthin but i almost did for this and almost cryin is a big thang 4 me
June 8, 2007
MY FAVII MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS THE NOTEOOK! I HAVE SEEN IT SOOO MANY TIMES AND STILL CRY TO THIS. I KNOW EVERY WORD TO THE WHOLE MOVIE!
½ June 2, 2007
This one of the saddest movies I have ever seen..I was shocked at how much it made me cry..I COULDN'T STOP!
May 31, 2007
This movie makes me cry everytime I see it....and normally makes me want to go have very passionate sex with my boyfriend.....What girl wouldnt want to be loved like that?
May 31, 2007
I saw the notebook several times, talk about people's connections and relationships this was one of those movies that will touch your heart
½ May 22, 2007
This would have to be my favorite girl movie. Avoid watching this drunk, on your period , or both drunk and on your period. It may make you kill yourself.
½ May 14, 2007
omg my favorite movie of all time,hehe,ilove romance,and sad movies and this movie had all of that
ryan gosling was so good and so was my fave actress,RachelMcadams
½ May 3, 2007
I Loved it!! Absolutely fabulously romantic with a bit of irony as well as sadness...all for the sake of love
April 14, 2007
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to cry *sniff sniff*