• R, 1 hr. 40 min.

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Nothing Left to Fear Reviews

October 14, 2013
Based on the urban legends that claim the small town of Stull, Kansas is a gateway to Hell, Nothing Left to Fear takes a promising premise and some decently creepy imagery and squanders it in a film that is nothing but tedious and predictable.
July 11, 2014
Half Ass'ed "Thorn" Horror Movie....
July 8, 2014
A boring, predictable and bad written horror movie. Nothing left to fear it's almost unwatchable.
FueledbyFercho
July 4, 2014
Someone better tell Slash just to focus on creating music.
September 12, 2013
It seems only the make-up effects and the credits track - courtesy of Slash - are worthy of any commendation. Mediocre plot, mediocre cast, mediocre dialogue, mediocre delivery, mediocre effects... Nothing that elevates it above the rank of amateurish. On a side note, Jennifer Stone is the only believable actress involved, in no small part due to the lack of any other serious acting talent involved.
May 27, 2014
Yawn, you probably feel youve seen it before even seeing it.
May 19, 2014
Um nothing left to fear except the fact that you'll lose 1.5 hours of your life that you can never get back on a very poor excuse for a film. Laughable acting, laughable effects, laughable dialogue, stereotpyed characters. Stupid story-
nauseatingly wholesome church going family drawn to new life in rural America only to find it's all a plot for them to become the next victims of unknown evil forces. Nobody knows what, why or how, they just know that there's nothing they can do. Just absolutely ridiculous. Anne Heche's acting is dire. She should have stayed with Ellen instead of going back in the closet just to protect her acting career for this sort of crap. People who claim this is a good film and that they would watch again are clearly clueless.
April 5, 2014
Really good, scary movie! I liked it a lot.
March 29, 2014
Nothing to fear in this film..lol
February 24, 2014
I feel as if this movie was about a deranged angel of death. At least that is what I was reminded of when I saw the red x's on the door and realized they were out lambs blood.... I couldn't help but to think Exodus in the bible. But other than small connection which isn't a connection at all there is no plot unless you consider bring a family to a small town and slaughter them. It doesn't explain how the evil got there or why they can't get rid of it. If you've got a couple hours of your life to loose then watch it. If not then skip it.
February 10, 2014
TOP NOTCH, WOULD WATCH AGAIN 10/10
February 9, 2014
well I seen it today its ok the first part is boring then it gets better surprising it is a b movie for sure
February 8, 2014
thank goodness i saw it on tv. not worth movie prices....story line predictable and characters are blah at best
FilmGrinder S.
January 11, 2014
65%

Picking out the heathens and taking 'em out.
January 5, 2014
It's unbearably boring! The whole movie moved about as fast as a snail.
January 5, 2014
This is by far one of the worst horror flicks I have ever seen. Acting alone was probably the biggest turn off, every scene was slow and painful. The script must of been thrown together by a couple of stoned teenagers who clearly had nothing better to do. Worst hour and a half of my life.
January 1, 2014
I consider myself a horror fanatic. Save your dollar at the red box. While the cinematography is much better than other low budge efforts its still significantly stale. The acting isn't total rubbish but this movie fails to do what you want it to. Little things stick out and ruin the whole thing. For example the towns preacher that is leaving.. everyscene he is in his pants are terribly wrinkled. Making you realize you are watching a b movie. Things like this show how lazy the directors eye is... and if you can't count on an ironed pair of pants.. don't even try and count on a decent story. I am turning this rubbish off.. anchor bay is usually better than this. This movie is more like a rlj type film with better cinematography. Heed my warning.. I would rather watch TV.. and I really wanted to like this.. sorry slash
December 26, 2013
This movie is just.... dumb
Ryan C.
November 23, 2013
If you appreciate the horror genre - give this movie a chance - and DON'T listen to the useless critics. While this isn't the best horror movie ever - but it is better than many...will entertain you, is worth your time and money. Movie critics are adept with a thesaurus, but without being involved in the production of a movie frankly have just as much credibility in critiquing a movie as anyone off the street. Glad we didn't listen to them on this one! (First and hopefully last review I ever need to post).