Oh My God Reviews

April 1, 2013
Best movie I've ever seen lol xoxoxo
June 22, 2012
Not as good as I thought it would be. But, still worth a view. My favorite part was when the interviewer asked a Kabbalist if he believed in the existence of God. He answered "No.". The interviewer said "You don't believe in God?" He said. "Yes. But, I don't believe the word existence applies to God."
April 7, 2011
an interesting premise that fails to deliver, and proves to be boring pretty soon, only saw about 45 minutes an then right to sleep...
½ February 16, 2011
Uma boa idéia na teoria. Como filme, muito fraco.
½ January 11, 2011
I think this was a brilliant documentary. It just comes to show that religious fantasist corrupt words to further push their own agenda.
½ January 9, 2011
I understand the confusion and contradictions brought up in this documentary because I once asked myself the same exact questions... What is God? Despite the approach to truth, I can tell you that though we are of God, we are clearly not God. If we were, there would be no contradictions, no wars, no sin, and therefore no curses, no punishment, and no judgment because we would be perfect... If anyone was God, let that person change the world with a thought and a word. Something I also found very interesting was all the world religions unanimously referred to God as "him/he" male. Coincidence?
August 24, 2010
An obnoxious documentary as a result of over-editing and inappropriate music that makes it impossible for any person to have an honest moment to answer the question "what is God?" onscreen. Terrible.
December 3, 2009
This has succeed in gaining the most dubious of titles as the worst film I have seen all year, if not for a decent proportion of my entire life. The narrative presents a puerile, clichéd, flabby, un-insightful and often frankly insulting romp around the world religions. The film is deeply anti-Islamic, playing off the crude notion that somehow Islam is unique in being 'so miss-interoperated'. I am a viewer who delights in discovering about religions, and thoroughly enjoyed the BBC's programme "around the world in 80 faiths". This film entirely fails to emulate any that series' success. Roger is an annoying and childish presence. Stupid techno music destroys much potential poignancy, and the overall cut ends up turning a collection of profound views into utter rubbish. O, and I forgot to mention that the vast majority of the interviewees are men. Misogynist Roger neglects half the world and horribly distorts the other. BAD BAD BAD!