On The Avenue - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

On The Avenue Reviews

jjnxn
½ March 17, 2010
The corns a mile high here and the print is in pretty terrible condition in parts but the songs are good and Cora Witherspoon scores strongly in her part. If you're watching this for Alice Faye though while she's okay in this she has been better and made far superior films to this.
December 31, 2014
Colorful backstage musical with an amazing number of Irving Berlin hits: "Slumming on Park Avenue," "This Year's Kisses," "You're Laughing at Me," and "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm."
½ July 26, 2009
Sweet musical romance, great cast, especially Alice Faye. Great music, very light and entertaining. Good art direction.
December 31, 2014
jjnxn
½ March 17, 2010
½ July 26, 2009
October 7, 2008
Love the way they make fun of the elite. Wish that the ending was more like "Platinum Blonde" though.
September 3, 2008
Fun, funny romcom musical. Leads have chemistry, actual chemistry which is hard to come by in most films. Songs are memorable, has a decent plot, highly recommended.