Our Lips Are Sealed Reviews

michael e.
½ May 11, 2011
im not a girl but it is a very funny and entertaining film
½ July 13, 2007
Umm...the Olsen twins movies are a guilty pleasure of mine.
June 29, 2006
Whatever.
½ December 30, 2007
Well, I'd totally forgotten about all of these Mary-Kate and Ashley movies until now. Thanks, Flixster, for reminding me of my youth!
½ November 1, 2007
i boght this movie it is so great. but a little boring right now because i watched it a billon times.
July 4, 2007
these girls were good but now that they have shown girls what not to do they need to get themseleves on track.
but over all the movie was good but not them anymore.
August 22, 2006
This is Mary-Kate and Ashley at their best years and best acting. This movie is so good and so funny. The story is so funny. And the guys are not bad either....
June 9, 2006
The Olsen twins lack acting talent, but their spoiled bratts who were raised in the business, so there's nothing I can do about that.
April 29, 2006
This movie was good I like Mary-Kate and Ashley movies
"Was I suppoesed to say sometihing funny. Oh something funny"
April 15, 2006
I have only seen most of the Olsen movies because I watch them with Sydney, and she doesn't have a sister to watch them with
March 18, 2006
ick, blah, wow. My cousin was obsessed with this for a really long time. I saw it, and thought: "wow, is this the level that she has stooped too?" haha, not really. I saw it when i was thirteen, but I was cynical as hell then, and I thought my cousin was incredibly fluffy-headed. It's fun to watch these movies with over-enthusiastic little kids (sooo cute!)
March 12, 2015
Both hilarity and action ensue in this spectacular Olsen Twins movie. A majority of the scenes in the film are hilarious and entertaining. Additionally, the plot was interesting and can be easily understood. The Australian acting however could have been improved. The "Sheila" parts were somewhat obnoxious too. Despite that, this is a really good movie any Mary-Kate and Ashley fan will enjoy.
March 10, 2012
I LOVED this movie when I was eight, but after watching as an adult the acting is terrible, the story line has all sorts of holes, and the boy crazy moments are just plain annoying.
½ November 3, 2013
Despite some beautiful scenery, this calculated project to exploit the Olsen twins contains mediocre performances, poor direction, and generic slapstick that plays it too safe.
February 22, 2012
Surprisingly entertaining and one of the better Olson Twins films.
michael e.
½ May 11, 2011
im not a girl but it is a very funny and entertaining film
November 12, 2008
eyyyyy okayy im here to offically say that this movie is NOT the bestt ever but its okay i guesss but only because its soooo messed up and it makes me laugh =) dang right. i would rent and DEFINETLY not buy this but rather watch it on youtube man!! i speak the truth about everyhting and especially movies and soo yeah im not going to not tell the trush and say that this is a good movie because it isnt =( sad to say but anyywayyys =) dang right man, im fresherr then you anydayy =)
August 18, 2007
First off, this is the PERFECT movie to watch when babysitting a 6 year old girl haha. This is the typical Mary-Kate and Ashley movie. So yeahhh basically if you like the Olsen twins, you'll like this movie. If you don't like them, you won't like this movie. I happen to like them because Full House happens to be one of my FAVORITE shows ever lol...and I've liked them ever since then. Haha this movie was cute n had me laughing alot, I was a little slap happy but yeah it was still funny haha.
[size=6]6/10[/size]
July 16, 2006
I truly do not understand the appeal of the Olsen twins. They are cute, but in a smug way, they can't act, their movies have the DUMBEST plots, this one surely has to be one of the dumbest plots in cinematic history. They are so full of themselves, it aches me to see them making money off trash like this.