Parking - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Parking Reviews

April 16, 2010
Great Taiwanese film which is like a mix of After Hours and a Robert Altman film. It gets typically melodramatic, but it?s visually fantastic (I was lucky enough to see it on the big screen) and very entertaining.
½ November 6, 2009
Visuellement magnifique, Mong-Hong choue en ne parvenant pas captiver son auditoire dans cette histoire qui parat sans fin, o le style est peu assum et le rythme encore moins. O la musique, pourtant magnifique ne semble rien soutenir et o les directions emprunts sont sans ncessairement de but. Mis part quelques moment, disons-le, savoureux, le film est presque pnible..
½ December 14, 2010
egy ejszaka taiwanon. es tuti h a rendezo szereti jarmusch-t. egy ejszaka bizarr tortenesei tobb epizodreszben, mas-mas (de osszefonodo) szalra koncentralva, flashbackekkel, abszurd helyzetekkel es figurakkal, nehol tarantinos monologokkal. csak vhogy megis tul melodramatikus es nincs benne eleg humor
½ September 14, 2010
Just got to know that the lack of parking space is a problem of Taipei after seeing the film. I think the director is quite creative in transforming an everyday subject into a story of the lives of totally unrelated people. The performance of Chen Chang and Jack Kao are very good.
August 28, 2010
If you asked me about this movie, honestly, the filming was great! Good filming skills but the rest is just so so. The storyline was weird, the editing was bad and you would get confused during the movie... and the cast was not bad but due to the bad storyline, the cast can't get much out of it. Trust me, even though you pay a lot of attention on the movie and you will just get lost! Haha... and yes, the movie was really about Chen Chang parked his stupid car in a stupid spot... this is the entire movie.
July 9, 2010
Going home directly!
½ June 25, 2010
Not bad at all. The plot is interesting but it stretches credibility - this guy really doesn't seem to want to go home to his wife. The cinematography and photography are good. The acting is decent.
May 28, 2010
Poli kalo ergai ex anatolis. Oraia dosmeno,endiaferon story ...mia xara
May 5, 2010
Really enjoyed this. Unpredictable, with a lot of seemingly random but interesting characters. Kept me engaged throughout, and I like how it ends.
April 16, 2010
½ March 25, 2010
This is part of the new independent cinema rising from the island of Taïwan and Chung Mong-Hong is certainly a young director to follow. This very dark humored flick is very well written and acted and, in a way, very realistic of the life over there.
½ January 1, 2010
Pros: Interesting story concept, well selected actors/actresses, consider fast paced.

Cons: "New director feel" exists sometimes, over aggressive photography sometimes, weird "cutting moment" in editing sometimes, unconvincing dialogs sometimes.

Not a bad job for a debut director/writer...yeah.
½ September 1, 2009
Sympatoche dans la veine d'un Wong Kar Wai, l'humour en plus !
August 6, 2009
Everyone has a story, and the are just around us.
½ August 2, 2009
簡???????,?????涵??????????????穩????,????好,?被????????路,??????????段段???...
??中??人??????????種走??????涼???此??????度?似?象徵人????????
???????簡???????????中; ???????????,??帶???幽?????????
May 30, 2009
A great script which surprisingly kept me watching and didn't find it boring at all to the end. But near the ending I was scared by seeing that 'thousands feet' reptile writhing, especially with the close shot... gee! Got me the creeps. o_O
May 11, 2009
太?張????麼????
½ May 9, 2009
Divertida pero nada más que eso.