Particles of Truth Reviews

November 2, 2007
I had hoped more for this movie. It was underwhelming and pretentious. Its only redeeming quality is Gale Harold, who is an absolute God.
November 1, 2007
i bought this movie not knowing anything about it.... why i would buy this? gale harold is in it! it ended up not being such a bad movie.... eye opening in many was and jennifer elster did well in her part!
August 14, 2007
a very moving movie ,how to people deal with life and death and love. how they over come life up and downs.
adarkkitten
½ January 16, 2007
Flawed characters are portrayed with a sense of realism. Brilliantly acted! The movie had a very authentic feel. Yet, still, there was an artistic flare about it. I absolutely loved this film from start to end.
October 13, 2006
Picked it up because of Gale Harold and I'm glad I did. It was a very good movie and he was great in it. It was an amazing story and very well acted.
January 2, 2009
Particles of Truth is very nearly a masterpeice of art in itself. This story of life, art and dysfunction winds together into a brilliantly thought out magnification of everyones fears, pain and insecurities. The film closes in on exactly each visual image needed to bring the point home. I am shocked that anyone who calls themselves an appreciator of art and film would rate this film as pretentious or unfulfilling in its message. I truly believe that those who didnt absolutely love this film have no eyes from which to see this particular peice of art. Jennifer Elster brilliantly brought the art of the human psyche onto the screen and expressed it perfectly.