92% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

August 20, 2011
Nice little movie.
ChGeor9
August 12, 2011
A nice movie to watch if you can let your feelings of disbelief be put aside for a while. Actually, I kept thinking Penelope Cruz was in the role that Sofia Milos had.
August 7, 2008
Beautiful Portuguese music by Misia and the picturesque scenes of New England make this cute movie totally worth seeing!
tcc0827
May 7, 2008
This movie wasn't something I would have normally watch. I was surprised how well written story and the acting was excellent. I would recommend as one of those movies to see on a rainy day.
anamurmil
December 28, 2006
filmado em New bedford,onde eu trabalhava! eu apareco no movie por um bocadinho..rsrs beijos. Im in the muvie for a bit,lol kises Ana
June 23, 2011
When your fantasies finally come true, sometimes they are awkward and unsatisfying. I guess there's a good reason why they didn't seem realistic... However I do believe there's a happy ending for everyone of us... just like in this great movie.
artiet
June 21, 2004
[color=purple]Wow! what can I say, I rented the movie to see Emmy Rossum and ended up wanting to see the actual storyline. It wasn't the best writing but the characters do have good charisma. From the mom to the brit dude (atleast I think that's what he was.) bottom line it was a wonderful movie to see. It actually made me feel good about myself. And also put in the factor once again that, I love Emmy Rossum.[/color]:fresh: :up:
whisox
May 29, 2004
Passionada is one of those rare romantic dramedys that involves characters over the age of 35. While there are a couple of young attractive twenty-somethings thrown in to story, the vast majority of characters in the film are well into their 30s and beyond. The movie should get credit for just taking this kind of commerical risk. Perhaps the lack of commercial success this film enjoyed confirms why movie-makers shy away from romance stories involving older characters. Anyway, this movie is, in general, cute and light with a thin story line and predictable outcomes. That I can recommend the film speaks more to the characters involved rather than the plot itself. They are very likeable characters set in place that is very likeable (a Massachusetts fishing town). They are all so pleasent and charming that you can forgive the romance cliches and predictable plot development. If you are looking for mindless romantic entertainment involving actors not straight out of high-school, here you go.