Passport to Paris Reviews

June 29, 2006
Whatever.
April 2, 2007
Back before the Ugly Stick beat the living hell out of the Olsen Twins, they put out family fodder like this. View at your own peril.
½ July 8, 2007
I got caught in the Olsen Twins trap when I was little.. and hence loved this movie. I actually watched it recently just for nostalgia's sake, and I barely could. It's AWFUL. Not like "oh gosh, haha" awful. Just awful, period.
½ September 16, 2007
very cool movie. Paris is so cool. I love the French in the movie, since I studied French for 2 1/2 years. It's cool.
½ September 13, 2007
I saw this while babysitting, and I cannot stand the Olsen twins. Probably because I am jealous they made a living off of being twins and I wish I could do that
June 7, 2007
ok so i just watched this movie for the first time since i was like 10 and those girls were such brats!
June 3, 2007
Okay, it was cute. Just like every other preteen Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movie. "It Takes Two" is so much better.
½ May 25, 2007
oh my god they completely over killed the charm of these two in the movies nad well everything else.
April 9, 2007
it's a pretty good movie...i liked mary-kate when she wasn't actually annorexic...she was pretty cool
April 7, 2007
not interested anymore with Mary-Kate and Ashley movies, but I've seen it so: It's a pretty good movie.
February 17, 2007
once again everything! they really need to try out a different kind of movie! othere than that stupid twin thing
February 16, 2007
this may be my favorite olsen movie.i haven't decided yet... but i will and when i do, i'll let you know! jj
January 1, 2007
I think the Olsens might be getting worse with age. They were more entertaining when they were dribbling spit on Full House.
½ October 2, 2006
I just recently reviewed this with a friend...what were we thinking?! Oh-so-corny, but at least this was the first time they did the "go to foreign country, meet two cute guys" schtick, not the fourth.
I don't care how old I get, I will always love this movie. The girls are great, no matter what. And it is Paris, what city could be better to film a movie in?
April 29, 2006
Good Movie. I liked that they went to Paris and it was funny.
"The American girls they talk like this; Bonjour Bonjour Bonjour Oh My God"
May 28, 2012
Eh, enjoyed it when I was in year 7.
May 2, 2014
Unlike some of their other films, this one has a good plot, even if it doesn't diverge too much from the other straight to video catastrophes. The acting still isn't great, but at least it has a semi sense of purpose by the time it wraps up.
September 6, 2013
A pathetic excuse for a movie. It is filled with romance cliches, crap dialogue, and awful acting from most of the cast. This movie is clearly made for little little girls and adults and guys would not likely enjoy it. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen don't know how to put on good performances at all and they just stared in this to just have fun. I do not think the movie is completely terrible because I thought that Matt Winston was actually trying in the acting department and he at least puts on a solid performance unlike the rest of the cast.
June 30, 2013
Don't care what the ratings say I love this film!