PCU

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

PCU Reviews

John M

March 20, 2007
This is one of the most best college movies ever. Jeremy Piven is grat in this. And this is just a wonderful wonderful fun movie. I loved it.
AJ V

May 19, 2011
This movie is often described as the Animal House of the 90s. I suppose that's true, it is very 90s, but unlike animal house it isn't very funny. This is going to be an extremely dated movie in the future, and just get less funny as time goes by. If you'd like to remember the 90s, rent this movie, if not, don't see it.
jjnxn
jjnxn

August 28, 2007
The same silliness as Animal House and many other versions of the story. But pleasant enough.
Ken S

May 5, 2007
Underrated early Piven Classic...MEAT TOSSER!
Sarah P

October 21, 2007
Pretty funny, probably wouldn't watch again though.
iLeo
iLeo

February 3, 2007
Funny!
February 14, 2010
Another college movie that's watchable but unoriginal and forgettable. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
kysparkleangel
July 22, 2011
GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see a cry for help!! We want to go to a party!!! Feed us drinks!!!! Get us laid!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BantamDraper
April 13, 2010
One of my all-time favorite comedies. This movie stars a younger yet Balder Jeremy Piven, as well as a large Jon Favreau as flunky college frat pros who never want to leave the confines of college, but as the Dean finds ways to boot them the frat in The Pit must fight back.
jscottcorley
December 26, 2009
Hard to hate this movie. Really hard to admit I like it. Favreau must have weighed a deuce and a half.
21rclemente
November 16, 2009
Pretty bad Piven/Spade movie. I would consider it a B movie version of Van Wilder... now thats not sayin much
January 14, 2009
This movie is a college cult classic. I can't believe I went so many years without seeing this release. But what is cool is to know how Jeremy Piven's career has turned out b/c of it. Do you remember Old School? Yeah, role reversal 100%. Some of the lines from this movie have been used as tie-in with some band releases, for example Blood Duster's Str8 Outta Northcott. I would've never known, if I hadn't seen this movie. Plenty of college pranks and college partying with some good beer and pot. Excellent follow-up to Animal House.
SavageLucy42
January 9, 2009
I fucking hate this movie and it makes me realize that there are only so many ways to call a movie a piece of shit, but this really is a piece of shit.
January 5, 2009
One of the funniest 90s or college movies ever, you take your pick. This movie is very anti-pc, which makes for a better world, and better comedy. Not really any better way to sum up teh ridiculousness of the 90s.
Ida K

January 6, 2008
Typical mindless college flick that makes fun of being overly politically correct. The scene where they were pelting the protesting vegans with raw hamburger was funny.
April 9, 2008
The funniest movie about college since Animal House, PCU is an updated take on John Belushi's hit movie about college life. This movie could very well be where Family Guy creator Seth McFarlane got his inspiration. It takes no sides, and no prisoners. It pokes fun at the wanna-be-hippies, the hardcore, mostly uninformed political student "activist" groups, and so much more. There are even jokes about the intramural psuedo-sports that college students play.

Jeremy Piven (Entourage, Serendipity, One Crazy Summer) does an impressive job in trying to channel the greatness that was John Belushi. Given, the two movies are from completely different eras. But that does not make PCU any less entertaining. Even Piven and his ragtag group of outcast, antiestablishment college students are lampooned themselves. They are shown as the group of students who want to live their life as they see fit, rather than live by the rules and standards of their university. Just like the wanna-be-hippies and neo political student groups, Piven and his friends exist on every campus in America. They are the slackers. The people who just barely get by. They are the ones who go out every night and get drunk and stoned, yet see themselves as the normal ones, as compared to everyone else. Yet in doing what they do, they are conforming to a certain standard, thus making them like everyone else in their own way.

Regardless of the era, PCU, just like Animal House, is a movie that every college student, both past and present, should see. It is a comedy, but it is relevant now, just as much as it was when it origianlly hit theaters.
QueenCityFilms
QueenCityFilms

March 16, 2008
Yeah I remember a bit about this movie..especially the scene when Piven RULES BECAUSE HE'S THE FUCKING SHIT
anotherwhitemeat
March 8, 2008
Jeremy Piven is terrific in this movie and perfect in Grosse Point Blank. But I don't think I'd want to know him in real life. Listen to the commentary he does on this DVD some time. He does more complaining than I thought possible in ninety minutes and continually points out the "only" time the director let them improvise, about once every ten minutes. Still a great movie though.
smokedoggydogg11
February 26, 2008
In the age of political correctness, this movie was a breath of fresh air. It pokes fun at the extremists who protest EVERYTHING, and shows how ridiculous they can be. But don't be fooled...this isn't a political commentary. It's a silly college movie and in that respect, it does not disappoint. If you want to think about the state of social consciousness, pick another movie. If you want to shut your brain off and just have a few laughs, you'll find plenty of those here. Jeremy Piven shines as a career senior and accomplished party animal, James "Droz" Andrews, the leader of "The Pit"-a group of layabouts who major in slacking. David Spade is his usual sarcastic self as the leader of the racist, sexist, elitist snobs. Good, silly, mindless fun.
December 10, 2007
It was funny. I did enjoy watching it. Man I can't believe that Jon Favreau was in it. haha. Good for only being PG13