The Peacekeeper Reviews

Naughtia Naughtia
½ May 15, 2010
I remember watching this movie a while ago and in my opinion it is a typical Dolph Lundgren action movie, nothing very special about it. The story is about a nuclear weapon that is targetet on the US. Thre's only one man capable of stopping this attempt and its the socalled peacekeeper. This movie is thrilling and has a lot of good action scenes where Lundgren shows what he's worth. If you're looking for an action-packed thriller, this movie would probably be a good choice. I thought it was ok.
Shrewlord Shrewlord
January 6, 2011
Featuring the "acting" talents of the statuesque Mr Lundgren, the intrusive anti-nukes message pushed in the unsuspecting viewer's face may have been more convincing had it not appeared in a show me the money B movie action flick.
bigothic bigothic December 27, 2006
nothing more then a action movie from canada trying to be america...fun one....oh i love my dolph.... and motell williams...for a talk show host...is pertty good...but...is it cheesy in a way? hells yesh...
John H December 10, 2012
This one is surprisingly involving and fun. If you're "b" action fan you'll like it. If you're also a Dolphie fan you'll love it.
John C November 29, 2012
Michael P ½ November 8, 2011
Awsome....a 10minute car chase on building rooftops!!! Mt Rushmore blows up!!! Montel Williams sits there!!! Dolph saves the day with 1 second left!!!! The President has to kill himself in 30 minutes or the terrorists will blow up Washington DC!!!!
Jack H. Jack H. January 25, 2011
Well, what can I say about the film? I thought it was going to be good, I mean who wouldn't after reading the synopsis of it? I thought the 0% on the tomato-meter must have been broken, but I was wrong.
The Peacekeeper is one of the WORST films I have ever seen in my lifetime. It's worse than your average full blown mindless action flick, a lot worse. It's a typical 'bad guys fire a thousand bullets in the direction of the good guy and they all miss, followed by the good guy firing three or four back and killing everyone'.
The other thing what was truly atrocious about this was the acting. It was probably the worst I have ever seen, no jokes. Remember on WWF/WWE when the wrestlers used to get "thrown" across the ring yet it was so obvious they were jumping? Throughout this film the acting was as bad, if not worse than that.
The final major thing what annoyed me about this film is that it advertises something it isn't, if you don't believe me, then watch it.
Shrewlord Shrewlord