Pet Sematary Two (1992)
Average Rating: 3.9/10
Reviews Counted: 17
Fresh: 5 | Rotten: 12
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Aug 28, 1992 Wide
Average Rating: 2.6/5
User Ratings: 38,232
This follow-up to the sizable horror hit concerns a Maine teenager who discovers the eerie power of a legendary local haunt. Edward Furlong stars as Jeff Matthews, who, with his veterinarian father Chase (Anthony Edwards), moves to latter's small hometown of Ludlow, Maine, in order to escape unhappy memories. Jeff's divorced mother, low-budget horror movie actress Renee (Darlanne Fluegel), was recently electrocuted and killed in a freak accident -- the entire incident was witnessed by Jeff. In
Aug 28, 1992 Wide
Oct 9, 2001
Paramount Home Video
Watch It Now
First Assistant Directo...
Pet Sematary II looks like a feature that quickly slipped out of Lambert's control, and she decided to drive the production into the ground out of spite.
An easy sequel to "dig"! A Hip Horror Film for Teens
A movie that didn't need to made with a sequel that didn't need to made.
Caso o roteirista deste filme morra, por favor, não o enterre no cemitério indígena visto na história.
Audience Reviews for Pet Sematary Two
- Amanda Gilbert: (when Gus comes home as a zombie) God, you're cold as ice. And you smell bad, what did you get yourself into?
- Chase Matthews: The pathologist. He said that you had reported a similar incident, with a cat.
- Dr. Yolander: The Creed cat, that's right. Bastard's name was 'Church'. Let me guess. Your dog's tissue isn't healing, pupils aren't dilating, maybe you can't find a heartbeat?
- Chase Matthews: Exactly! I thought it might be some sort of blood condition, immune deficiency or...
- Dr. Yolander: There's no 'blood condition.' The dog isn't sick, it's dead. And so was Creed's cat. And so was his wife the night she was killed for the second time. You want some advice, friend? You get in your car, you pick up your family, and you get the hell out of that town.
- Clyde Parker: Ellie Creed was the only survivor. One night she went crazy and hacked up the grandparents and the cops found her licking the brains off the knife.
- Drew Gilbert: Picture this. Gus comes down to breakfast and he doesn't say a word. He even kind of smiles, like he forgot he hates me. And then you know what he does? He serves me an extra helping of pancakes. I asked him if I was still grounded, 'no.' I asked him if you could spend the night, and he nods. It's like we're a family. A real family.
- Clyde Parker: Hey, junior. Wanna play?
- Gus Gilbert: You bury your own.
There are no discussion threads for Pet Sematary Two yet.
Latest News on Pet Sematary Two
August 29, 2005:"Midnight" Strikes for "Sematary" Director
"Pet Sematary" director Mary Lambert will be directing a vampire/western combo for...