Pinkville - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pinkville Reviews

March 17, 2008
OLIVER STONEs new film set to open in a few months, features an all star cast. It deals with the coverup of the My Lai Massacre, an event in which several hundred Vietnamese civilians were killed by U.S. soldiers.

With Bruce Willis, Michael Pitt, Woody Harrelson, this script is great. I saw some of this last week and I know this will bring back the lost Oliver Stone back to the line.

Vmedia
January 28, 2012
I'd like to see it for Cam Gigandet, shame it's not out until 2011.
October 28, 2008
Bruce WillisHorror-war movie2 good reasons for me to watch it.I also like the tittle, and Michael Pitt and Woody Harrelson, without forgetting Oliver Stone, so, that makes a lot of reasons.
November 23, 2010
Bruce Willis? Viet Nam movie? I'm in.
January 4, 2010
I'd like to see it for Cam Gigandet, shame it's not out until 2011.
April 1, 2009
I've just been reading about the My Lai Massacre a bit in the book "100 People Who Are Screwing Up America" and I love Bruce Willis, so this should be interesting...
March 15, 2009
cant wait for this too come out ... and i hope it will be made x
November 24, 2008
This must be good ! The crew is fantastic; Willis! Tatum and Gigandet. Really looking forward to see this.
November 26, 2008
Cam & channing I need to see this :D
May 21, 2008
I liked "Platoon" and "Born on the Fourth of July" so will be interested to see this. I hope Stone doesnt make it too heavy and much better than his last Nam flick, "Between Heaven And Earth".
March 31, 2008
Michael Pitt? I'm in.

Vmedia
March 17, 2008
its oliver stone, its gonna be good,