Planeat Reviews

January 7, 2015
I think it is a movie that needs to be seen, and must be extolled for it's content!
Kudos to these families who dare to speak the truth in an unapologetic and plain spoken way!
December 16, 2012
its time to think outside the box and start to wean ourselves off of meat and dairy if we want to feed the world, improve our health and save the planet. this can be a hard message to hear when we are inundated with messages that we need meat for protein and milk for bones. we don't. this movie does a nice job of presenting some sound science on the unhealthy and environmentally degrading effects of an animal based diet. Yet the data presented in this movie is only the tip of the ice berg. It wasn't nearly as damming as the UN's report entitled Livestock's Long Shadow which is a more chilling account of the damage that animal agriculture wrecks on our environment. What this movie does a nice job of is present appetizing vegan alternatives via the featured chefs.
November 10, 2012
Detailed and fascinating look at the benefits and pleasures of a plant-based diet!
June 29, 2012
LOVE IT! great sequel to forks over knives. everyone should watch this film.
March 12, 2012
I was just hanging out on the T. Colin Campbell Foundation website, because that's just what I do, and I saw the image for this film. I hadn't heard of it. Having read Campbell's "The China Study," Esselstyn's "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease" and watched "Forks Over Knives" I just had to watch this film. It was very enjoyable and educational. I was impressed with how well put together it was, as I was a bit spoiled by Forks Over Knives because it was superb. I love watching or reading something and though I have read and watched a lot on the topic I learn and pick up even more. This film gave me more cooking ideas and even more information on plant-based eating. Very well done.