Popstar

Popstar Reviews

erika250
erika250

March 19, 2010
everything in this film is lacking
pro one good singing part
cons
lame plot
not good acting
the whole thing seems fake to me.
do not waste your time on this one
arashxak
arashxak

July 27, 2008
What the hell is this? not even a single interesting moment, not even a single interesting line, not even entertaining, not even...nevermind
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

March 22, 2007
Standard... no surprise... even the acting was totally disaster, but the song was pretty good...
May 2, 2012
I can't say I was surprised that this was awful. I mean, with Aaron Carter as the leading "man," how could it be anything else? I suppose if I was 10, I would probably have found this enjoyable. But it's full of cliches, not to mention vomit-inducing cameos by former teen stars. I don't know what possessed me to rent this and to then sit through it in its entirety, but I wish I hadn't.
June 2, 2008
The only reason I gave it three stars is because Natalia Livingston rocks! The movie sucks though!!!
danigirl789
March 8, 2008
This was exactly what I expected. Very predictable and typical type of movie. I still thought It was good, although the acting was poor and Aaron Carter didnt do a very good job, but it wasnt anything too exciting.
gwynfallan
February 29, 2008
Stereotypes and Partridge Family cameos galore. The worst part was that they put their main actress in braces (probably to enhance the geek factor) and she sounded muffled and unused to them.
October 28, 2013
A famous teenage popstar is forced to attend a normal high school where girls drool over him and guys are jealous. The character is obnoxious, as is the usual plot centering around the main character's inevitable love story with an unpopular ugly duckling. Aaron Carter is annoying.
February 18, 2011
this movie was terrible
Lana H.
July 20, 2010
It's so bad its actually amazing. One of the funniest movies ever made I have it on DVD.
xtina h.
July 20, 2010
Exquisitely filmed and some of the most masterful acting in the entire field of cinema. Carter deserves a gold star for this one. Twelve thumbs up.
Michael M.
July 20, 2010
BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mibabygrrl2005
July 20, 2010
[b][font=Lucida Console][color=magenta]Popstar was a wonderful movie...so so wonderful...anyways if you are an Aaron Carter fan it will have you on the edge of your seat through the entire time. Aaron stars as J.D. a teenage popstar. He is failing his tutoring so his mom decides to send him to a public high school...if he doesnt pass no summer tour...[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Lucida Console][color=#ff00ff][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Lucida Console][color=#ff00ff]Befriending a "smartie artie" he discovers what love really feels like ...[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Lucida Console][color=#ff00ff][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Lucida Console][color=#ff00ff]A Great movie. I own it and watch it over and over again.[/color][/font][/b]
jazza923
July 20, 2010
Aimed straight at the 10-15 female crowd, a simple story, very schmaltzy and feel good, kind of a modern update of cinderella with a pop star and a teased high school geek. It will appeal to the younger crowd, but adults will find it hopelessly predictable. I have seen it done worse though.