43% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

86% The Knick: Season 1

Prague (Prag) Reviews

Cynthia S

October 19, 2010
Slow..slow..slow. Well made. Great actors, but it almost put me to sleep a few times.
Bloodchill
June 27, 2009
I was surprised I enjoyed this movie so much. I don't normally like love stories, but this one I admit had me crying. I guess because despite everything else, that's what it is - a love story. A REAL love story where things don't always turn out the way you want them to in the end and there aren't always happy endings.
June 30, 2014
Very mature and witty script , great performance by both the leading actors,the music was also insightful.
August 11, 2013
Sad, but hopeful and stunningly acted. I was surprised at how much I liked this small film.
Emma B.
November 18, 2012
What would you do when you find out your wife is cheating on you and your father is dead? Mads Mikkelsen (Christofer) will go through hell and he can't have it all.
August 16, 2012
Why Prague?! The movie has nothing to do with the city, nor is it showing anything that has really to do with it. I would understand such a mess in an American movie, but to see that from the Danes really surprised me. It is an interesting movie but the quasi-Czech background is nonsense.
September 27, 2011
I really love this movie. I love Mads Mikkelsen.
December 14, 2010
Realistic portrayal of how life can unwind a relationship. Communication has failed in a marriage and is reflected in the language and cultural misunderstandings of Prague.
December 13, 2010
It starts very well but doesn't deliver. What's the whole point? The destruction of a man? he's fine apparently