Preaching to the Perverted Reviews

December 25, 2006
This movie is sexy funny colorful and ads a new demention to the stereotype of the domme, showing the flipside.
February 7, 2015
Awesome cult film ..
February 6, 2015
This movie was GENIUS, especially in a time before "Hot Topic" and "50 shades" BDSM hit the world!
February 6, 2015
An absolutely superb British film. Fantastic story line with a cast of high end stars. Also a good laugh, especially at the prudeness. I recommend anyone who wants to see 50 Shades of Gray to watch THIS first.
February 6, 2015
I LOVE this film! Saw it years ago. Own it on DVD, still watch it repeatidly now. My fav BDSM film ever! Followed by The Secretary. This is so very much based in life it's scary.
February 6, 2015
Absolutely outstanding film, done with a huge amount of humour to lighten the content.. Brilliantly done and I personally have a DVD copy, which I adore seeing
August 26, 2012
Brilliant. Very British and tongue in cheek. One of my favourite films of all time. Presses all my buttons.
April 13, 2011
Silly plot, and uneven blend of comedy, and seriousness. I put it out of the 2 star ranking, for some excellent eye candy, a few hot sequences, and audacity. The star Guinevere Turner is something else...