Pregnancy Pact - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pregnancy Pact Reviews

½ March 15, 2012
Pretty good for a trashy tv movie. Mainly watched this one for Thora Birch. Wasn't really expecting a whole lot from it, but I actually got sucked right in.
Seems to be partly based on a true story - group of stupid little girls thinking life will be good if they all have babies aged about 15. Can't imagine why that didn't work out too well....
I liked that they showed the mum who was struggling and had a bad labour, had depression etc, as well as the happy tv movie shot at the end. Plus how the guys don't stick around.
Thora is good as a blog reporter. Actually all young girls in this are convincing.
If you like a good tv movie, this could be for you!
½ October 24, 2011
Typical Lifetime movie. Pretty good. Based on a true story that I remember seeing reports of on the news. True? I don't know. Do I believe that stupid teenage girls could do this? You bet...
August 18, 2012
It's not only that the girls in the movie annoyed me, they made me furious. Seriously, who's that stupid? Purposely trying to get pregnant when your around 15 years old... yeah, very clever. Must be geniuses these girls! I can't believe this is real life for some people. Needless to say, I didn't find the movie very good.
½ January 3, 2011
"Sidney Bloom (Thora Birch) is a Internet blog reporter who travels to her hometown of Gloucester, Massachusetts to investigate a string of teenage pregnancies and stumbles upon a clique of gullible and naive schoolgirls who have formed a pack to get themselves all pregnant to stick together. As Sidney seeks more answers to why, she also hits obstacles from the conservative community who are in denial as to what's going on right in front of them and being forced to ignore the realty of teen parenting"
February 28, 2011
There is nothing glamorous about teen pregnancy. We get it - now was that really the only message in this movie?
½ February 4, 2010
I think it was a crazy movie. I mean all these girls in high school getting pregnant on purpose? It was insane but really good. Also based on a real events that took place while one of my friends was a senior in highschool
October 9, 2013
This movie was a very interesting take on what is supposedly a true story. It was great to see Thora Birch in another film and she was perfect for the role she took on. Throughout the film we see her struggle to simply report the news and get to the bottom of the supposed "pact" but we also see the internal struggle with emotions and experiences of her own. However, I will say it would've been nice to have some stronger actresses playing the teen girls. Thora and Nancy Travis really carried the film. But all in all it's a good film and there are elements that would be good for young teens to see.
March 26, 2013
I didn't hate this movie!
½ December 8, 2012
B-. Nothing new, but good drama
½ August 23, 2012
I was hoping for so much more... they made this story seem so big but the movie was pretty flat.
½ April 1, 2012
Felt annoyed while watching the entire movie. Good things there was Thora Birch's character who was more sane than anyone else in the movie. Many parts of the movie and the ending seemed realistic though.
February 25, 2011
This movie was good. Eye opening.

Could have been executed better with more strength on the story however over all it does get around to the point of the story, that your decision now will impact the remainder of your life.
February 3, 2011
This movie was garbage, the acting was bad, the dialogue was atrocious, case and point: idiot girl #1 says " i want to have a baby and raise and dress it up," then she goes drinking and doesn't see any issues, really? you are that pathetic, this story and the real people have serious issues, the girls are selfish and have 0 realistic knowledge.
January 30, 2011
was this character real sindney bloom and old boyfriend and sindye real story