Prehysteria Reviews

January 21, 2011
A cute, fun, silly dinosaur adventure movie that I think kids will love, I know I loved this movie when I was a kid.
½ May 3, 2010
I used to really love this movie on the shear fact that it included Dinosaurs. I think the plot even seems kookier now, but in 1993 miniature Dinosaurs finding their way to a farming family made sense. It's incredibly campy, but must be seen for going where Jurassic Park didn't. I really do love this movie though and its many sequels that followed.
January 21, 2011
I had completely forgotten about this movie! I loved this little dinosaur trilogy of movies when I was a kid, of course I haven't seen them since, so I'm rating it as I would have as a kid.
½ October 6, 2007
I thought that it was cute, although the dinosaur effects could've been better. The characters were a little goofy and one dimensional. The movie kept a brisk pace and didn't get too bogged down in any one place.
February 28, 2011
I remember nothing about this movie, except that it was my favorite as a kid.
½ May 21, 2012
It's a film you may not have heard of, but I remember from when I was a kid. The special effects had a charm when I was a kid, but don't now. The plot isn't too good, because the human characters are bad enough that the plot allows the toy-sized dinosaurs to overshadow them. Besides, it kind of comes across as a Jurassic Park knock-off, especially if you consider the fact that both were released the same year. It can be mildly funny, but that's mostly due to the many innuendos scattered throughout the movie. You'd have be really young, or at least young at heart to truly enjoy this movie, but it's actually not bad.
½ March 11, 2012
The story isn't too interesting and the miniature dinosaurs aren't too good, but it's a decent family movie. A lot of cheap shots and uninteresting characters but it has some fun moments. The ending was bad though, and felt like they just rushed through to get the movie over with.
½ April 13, 2011
So bad.. i remember this shit from childhood.