Price of Glory Reviews

iLeo
November 5, 2007
Fantastic movie!! This is an absolute favorite of mine. After the pivotal peak and rise of HBO's original 'Resurrection Blvd," here is a film with similar interests and highlights of a family in boxing. The movie reflects around the Ortega family who lives near the border of Arizona. Arturo was once a young boxer who dreamt of becoming world champion, but his dreams were crushed the day when he lost a bout in a money fight. Several years later, he teaches and trains his three young sons in hopes that boxing will help secure their future financially. As they get older, they soon realize their dreams are getting bigger as well as their interests. The family embarks upon several new stages in their lives, and Arturo realizes that choices and decisions are no longer his to make but that of his sons. Great cast- Jimmy Smits, Clifton Collins, Jon Seda, Maria Del Mar, Louis Mandylor, and Sal Lopez. Great music! Definitely worth seeing.
½ June 9, 2011
This Movie is about a Man trying to live out His Dreams through his reluctant Son through Boxing.Reminded me too much of how my Father Saw my Brothers
January 29, 2008
good movie, showed how hard it is to work for something that you really want. And the price for it, is it worth it?
August 6, 2014
I wasn't sure about this movie at first. It seem like it was nothing more than a father pushing his sons at the expense of their childhood. But as the movie progresses and the story unfolds it becomes quite interesting. The acting by the principle actors is good.
October 8, 2013
There isn't anything special about this movie that makes you want to continue watching it.
August 6, 2011
Can't find any were to watch this movie