The Princess and the Goblin Reviews

½ October 10, 2010
What a delightful animated film! I thought it was really cool, if I was younger I would have worn out the VHS tape. The characters are interesting, it's filled with magic, goblins and singing. It was right up my alley.
November 10, 2007
omg!! i used 2 love this movie, haven't watched it in forever tho!
i still have my video of it too!! go me! lol
½ May 18, 2007
Call me crazy, but when i was younger this was one of my favorite movies, i've been looking everywhere for it and when i see it on t.v i watch it...i guess it's the little kid inside me coming out again...LOVED/LOVE this movie, anyone know where i can get it?
March 9, 2007
There's a song inside us...that beats beneath the night...Oh gosh i use to watch this like crazy when i was little...:)
½ November 12, 2013
It's old-fashioned in a stuffy way and the main characters are prissy.
April 19, 2012
childhood memory finally found! :* sweet!
½ July 9, 2011
its not bad but i dont think its one of the best in the kids genre...
May 15, 2011
This is the best movie of all time! I'm not the one to look back on my childhood favorite and think it was dumb. I still love this move to this day. I remember being 5 and watching this movie all the way through and then rewinding it and watching it again.
½ April 7, 2011
Loved it as a kid, but after re-watching it as an adult, the movie has lost its place in my heart
½ May 19, 2010
Tries too hard in being in the same level as Disney. The story and the ending was what lead me to dislike it. Like "Troll in Central Park", I hated this movie as a kid.
November 14, 2009
While it's pretty generic by today's standards and the low-budget feel might be a turn-off for some people, The Princess and the Goblin has a moderately enchanting atmosphere and some fun and likable characters.