A Problem with Fear - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Problem with Fear Reviews

½ February 8, 2012
Its a very weird movie thats meant to be funny and it is conceptually. The direction of the movie failed to realize the potential of this concept doh.
October 26, 2011
Laurie works in a small store in Calgary shopping centre, but to get there, he has to rely on his sister Michelle, because he's afraid to cross the street. But that's not all: he's also afraid of elevators, escalators, open spaces and especially, intimacy. Actually, his girlfriend considers that his worst fear. When Michelle's company invents a bracelet that contains a warning system alerting the wearer to danger before it happens, Laurie agrees to test the prototype.

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

Logline: A woman becomes convinced that her thoughts are becoming reality.

Genres: Art/Foreign, Comedy and Suspense/Horror

Running Time: 1 hr. 37 min.

Production Co.: Burns Film, Microscope

Filming Locations: Calgary
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Montreal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Produced in: Canada
April 17, 2008
This movie was hilarious. The satire was spot on and Paul Costanzo was oh so believable as a young man plagued by phobias. The hiccup scene in the high school is a must see.
April 4, 2008
My kind of date movie. Gotta love a good Canadian movie with great actors and a good plot. I love this movie through and through.
June 27, 2007
Im really not a fan of emily hampshire.
June 26, 2007
a good Alberta movie with shots of Calgary
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
June 9, 2006
an amazing film.... so much so that i watched it abou three times in a row... and then again the next day. Definately one i suggest everyone watches... i think i'll actually go watch it right now...
½ April 20, 2004
[b]A Problem With Fear[/b] is supposed to be a comedy, but I must have missed the funny part about the movie. I didn't laugh once. But that doesn't mean I thought it was a bad movie. I actually did like it, it was an interesting and weird idea. The girl in the leading role just had way too much lipstick on her, which was a bit disturbing to look at throughout the movie. But it's watchable and a lot better than some of those Hollywood productions that are released week after week.