Project: ALF Reviews

September 25, 2009
ALF's first feature. I love ALF!
August 8, 2007
The series is alittle dull but this really was different. Much funnier and alittle more on the edge. The opening test scenes are great, but this is really an 80's thing that cant be brought back too well.
Robbanflix
August 1, 2007
I have seen the serie before but i didn't know they had made this movie aswell. It continues after ALF got captured by the military. It was quite good and ALF are always funny and goofy ,, i miss though the "Tanners" which not appear at all in this one but overall worth seeing if u like ALF.
April 10, 2014
A decent ending to the series ALF...which came 6 years later after everyone had forgotten about the character.
December 30, 2012
Although it has little to do with the show, Project Alf is a very decent film. You'll get a chuckle or two out of it for sure.
December 20, 2012
Well, the exclusion of the Tanners is disappointing, but the story was good and I think that although this is good.
½ August 20, 2012
This ALF full feature is an interstellar hit and miss, mostly a miss though...for the die hards fans of the television series.
July 4, 2012
ALF is one of the best TV shows ever made. The TV film is a cheap cop-out, made simply to tie up the cliffhanger of the show.
November 25, 2011
Contains a weak, dull plot that lacks interest of characterization outside ALF.
½ January 3, 2012
Disappointing, maybe we all hoped to see the TV series character or at least a good story with new actors.
June 17, 2010
Not as funny as the Series but still funny
May 27, 2010
Very sad ending for a TV icon.
October 13, 2008