Psych: 9

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Psych: 9 Reviews

April 21, 2011
This film is nothing. It has nothing going for it, it makes no sense, and it has no identity. It tries to do way to many things. The plot has no direction at all. There is no storyline and the acting is dreadful. Every build up is a train wreck. This film is both confusing and extremley boring. I don't know whose idea it was to make this film, but they should give it up after this, because I could have made a better film. There is no action, no horror, and the thrills are both cheap and cheesey, and to top it off the small part of the storyline that actually makes some sense is absolutley predictable. This film was a complete waste of time, and I beg everyone to not waste their time on this poor excuse for a movie.
bamadeb77
bamadeb77

January 26, 2011
i watched this because i like sara foster and the description sounded really interesting.. but i found it hard to stay interested
Brody M

March 12, 2011
Weird.I got this movie but then I didn't.Started off good but after awhile, It goes from good to boring
November 17, 2013
To tell you the truth, this movie kept me interested, because I wanted to see what the big secret was. However, I nonetheless almost had to turn off the movie partway through more than once, simply because the female lead was so completely insufferable. I just wanted to punch her in the face and was rooting for her character to die. What a thoroughly unlikeable and unsympathetic woman.
September 22, 2013
Was it just me or didn't this plot make any sense? Nothing was ever really clearly explained--was it all an hallucination?
July 15, 2013
Dreadful Movie, the movie was kind of boring, and I was prepared to give it 2 and half stars, then it got to the ending and made no sense whatsoever. The acting is mostly bland, not terrible. The exception and a big one being the main star Sara Foster, her acting is actually quite bad and more importantly she is one of the most unpleasant people you would ever want to meet, why her husband tolerates her in the movie is a mystery, why she doesn't get fired is baffling, why anyone would have anything to do with her is insane.
Nukleopatra
January 12, 2013
A string of bad cliches right up until the highly predictable end.
October 10, 2012
Had plenty of potential, but average acting and sometimes confusing to follow what was going on.
April 8, 2012
All the writer tried to do is to encourage the audience to predict what is not been covered, basically. Even the end. You would keep guessing about who was nighthawk ( the slasher)? the doctor? or sarra? grhhh, I'd never know that.
Not that I care.

It was a below average horror movie. There were very few scary scences. Background music wasn't too bad. But this film just fails to creep you out, actually everything that director tried to do, Failed!
Watch this movie when you've got nothing else to do. The storyline(or plot) is weak and doesn't make any sense. Sarra's acting was good. Actually I'd give this movie 3 out of 5 for acting.
August 30, 2011
one dumb horror cliche after another. yawn.
Paper L.
April 22, 2011
A good film to cure sleeplessness.

April 21, 2011
April 9, 2011
Typical cliche, cheap scare horror flick. It can be slow at times. It has trouble making its point or deciding where it wants to take the plot. It tries very hard to lead you in a couple of different directions but then fails badly. Overall wasn't too bad, but not a great film
kingofthecorn
March 29, 2011
(**): Thumbs Down

There are very few thrilling moments here in this film, which is both confusing and boring at times. I truly expected something better.
March 20, 2011
An alternative to counting sheep.....
Zeppo1
March 13, 2011
*1/2 (out of four)

A lifeless thriller that tries so hard to create a dark and foreboding mood that it reject any thought of chills and coherancy.

A young woman takes a job at an abandoned hospital. Her job is to consolidate all the patient records. But are amiss and a killer roams the streets.

Not scary.
March 13, 2011
A terrible attempt at a psycho-thriller where the movie seems more fractured than the psyche of the main character.
March 12, 2011
this movie tried to be many things- suspenseful, thrilling, psychologically complex, full of gore. it all added up to a bunch of nothing.
March 6, 2011
Lousy movies are made like this. Horror shows know the best way to make horrendous movies.
February 24, 2011
Keeps you interested. Not something I would watch twice.