Raggedy Man Reviews

½ February 27, 2009
I loved this movie! Great classic movie, and I fell in love with Eric Roberts when I first saw him in this awesome movie. :)
August 1, 2007
a sleeper that illustrates spacek's talent and how eric roberts might have been bigger than julia. Sam shepard appears...sort of.
March 24, 2007
One womans story about raising her two sons alone by being a telephone operator. and her husband returns from the war to protect her nd his two little boys..
½ June 5, 2006
Long before Julia Roberts became a household name, her brother, Eric, was acting rings around her. Bugs the hell out of me that she gets so much attention while his talents are ignored!
½ March 11, 2015
No, I guess this isn't what I thought it should be. It could've been more. Instead, we get a mix of awkward romance and a quick glance at action. I wanted more Raggedy Man as a character, dammit!
½ May 23, 2013
August 4, 2012
The emotionally gripping performances and a compelling story are more than enough to surpass a slow beginning.
½ November 1, 2011
No, I guess this isn't that I thought it should be. It could've been more. Instead, we get a mix of awkward romance and a quick glance at action. I wanted more Raggedy Man as a character, dammit!
½ October 25, 2007
There is just not enough said about this one! I think it is a really good movie that should not be ignored. Saw this movie in 1981 and thought it was really good...watched it again, more recently...and I still think it is really good. A sad but very interesting movie...you will definitely feel for the characters....if you can get this movie at the video store...rent it. Note....it's not horrifying...or scary...but it is good.