Ram Lakhan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ram Lakhan Reviews

ScoopOnline
January 28, 2010
One two ka Four my Name is Lakhan..

Christ hardly remember the Movie plot, but the songs were just BRILLIANT! They are still now. Anil Kapoor in his best days. It looks like Anil Kapoor is never aging. He is the only Bollywood actor I see who never changes, you recgonize him quickly unlike many other "Bollywood Actors." even in their 30`s you suddenly get easily irritated either they take to much those Muscle Blow up stuff or they just get fat. lol Or they dont take care of themselves. Sorry but I never liked Dimple in any of her Movies, beside her Daughter, she is one of the very very few person in the world I wouldnt like to see anywhere where I have my fun. lol

Jackie Babu gar raho! It is time to quit.
ScoopOnline
January 28, 2010
One two ka Four my Name is Lakhan..

Jackie Babu gar raho! It is time to quit.
September 26, 2008
one of my alltime favs, it is a real heartwrenching film that all mothers can identify with
August 6, 2008
Big hit of its time...probably not as entertaining in todays time
June 28, 2007
really awesome movie. Mother India of the late 80s. Two brothers, two different ideas, two struggles, one amazing movie.
March 29, 2008
A very good one by SUBHAS GHAI
December 5, 2007
My name is Lakhan. My name is Lakhan! Great movie!
October 22, 2007
It seemed that prior to Trimurti, Subhash Ghai could do no wrong. This is the ultimate blockbuster with great acting, excellent story, fantastic songs and lots of emotion. The soundtrack by Laxmikant-Pyarelal was an added bonus.
October 6, 2007
one of the block busters in hindi film industry gr8 story remake of deewar (1975) but different theme. action,songs ,comedy all elements make this movie a classic .not to 4get one 2 ka 4 4 2ka 1 my name is lakhan.
September 14, 2007
All seconds is very intested in this movie. missed to watch any clip means difficult to understand story.
*****
September 1, 2007
i love this movie. it has both of my fav. madhuri and dimple
August 17, 2007
um no, not interested
August 9, 2007
The best indian movie ever =)
½ July 28, 2007
A simple stroy well told. It had the right dose of action, fun and emotion.
July 13, 2007
Subhash Ghai is in full form in this one (which is a remake of 'Falak'). In fact, it is movies like this that prove why, at one time, Subhash Ghai's movies were an event that Indians looked forward to. And were not disappointed. Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Rakhee and everyone else in this movie has put in great performances. Bollywood masala fare at its best.
½ June 21, 2007
so much fun you'll laugh then cry. Wait...you'll keep crying then realize it's all in good fun.
Is there a better song than "my name is lakhan!"
June 19, 2007
My fave movie of all time. If anyone wants to watch it, just let me know.
June 11, 2007
very good film, all about brotherly love and then rivalry.