Reach for Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Reach for Me Reviews

September 11, 2013
Sweet, sweet movie...
June 6, 2013
This movie directed by LeVar Burton was heart warming as it examines the process of dying. Bring the tissues for this one.
September 11, 2013
Sweet, sweet movie...
May 10, 2011
Walmart loves it too, they just made one of the biggest indie buys on this film in 3 years and its going in over 2770 of their stores Nationwide on the 6th of September!
Netflix and Amazon picked it up too to be avail on the 13th of Sept.
June 6, 2013
May 18, 2012
Beautiful. Profundity in a small setting. Great.
April 28, 2012
An amazing but heart breaking story...have tissues!
September 9, 2011
I absolutely, to my surprise, loved loved loved this film. It's not something I would ordinarily choose to see, but I am so glad I did. I've seen it now five times and each time I've enjoyed it more. It touched me deeply. Beautifully done and well worth seeing. Highly recommend.
September 6, 2011
Absolutely fabulous! Such a heartfelt story with an amazing message. Recommended to all my friends!
August 29, 2011
I love this movie! I have watched it at least 10 times now and everytime I laugh and I cry... beautiful acting, great writing, poignant story ... it makes you think, I like that! I recommend you see it.
August 28, 2011
Moving, heartfelt, and not a false moment in it. Wonderful acting. Will definitely recommend this to my friends. An Independent Gem.
August 30, 2011
loved the movie so much. Great acting!!! It is an amazing story that is told in a perfect way. The movie makes you live and feel with main characters!!! If you see it once you will want to see it again. Ithought Seymour Cassel and Adrienne Barbeau were wonderful together. Great great great picture!!!
½ August 29, 2011
This movie made me laugh and cry at the same time. When was the last time a movie did that? Really enjoyed this.
May 2, 2011
It's nice to see a movie with people in it who are over the age of 22 and who probably won't end up on the front page of TMZ next week on their way to rehab. This film has a mature cast who does not disappoint.

Directed by LeVar Burton (yea the reading rainbow guy) Reach for Me is the story of a man at the end of his life who finds love. I thought it inspiring to see a story with wonderful rich and real characters brought to life on film.

This film is great for any age. It will resonate with anybody who still believes in love. I'd totally recommend it to anybody who likes grounded, character driving films that are done well.
½ January 5, 2010
A deep story, lovely acting and a real in your face, no-crap movie. It shows how you shouldn't isolate yourself from the world and that it's never too late to make up for the things you felt you missed in your life...
September 7, 2009
I feel this is a very touching story maybe a little slow but in my opinion a great watch.
½ August 23, 2009
Another beautiful movie. Simply, heart breaking....
August 14, 2009
I enjoyed the acting in this film. Heart warming.
½ July 9, 2009
beautifull theme, awesome execution.... the starting was a bit slow paced, and thats the reason it wasnt even better than it already is... otherwise, good theme nicely executed and extremely touching