Red Line - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Red Line Reviews

August 15, 2008
This is the new film that came out last year about cars that probably no one has heard of but it was something I watched with my brother who like this movie. I have to say that it was a terrible movie that had very bad acting, bad dialogue, and a very stupid plot. The only good part where the cars and it did nothing to help the movie. I don't even now how my brother even enjoy this film because he loves racing movies but this is nothing close to fast and the furious. It was terrible waste of money.
August 13, 2007
[b]Chad Mcqueen, Jan Michael Vincent, & Corey Feldman. How can you go wrong?[/b]

Let us start off by saying, Chad you've done it again. First Death Ring, then Money To Burn, now Red Line. Never has chain smoking and an attitude problem looked so damn good. McQueen was not only the star of the show, but he also co-produced this B classic! But who else could have pulled this off? A lesser man would have replaced an actor (Jan Michael-Vincent) who was merely weeks removed from facial reconstructive surgery. But Chad forged ahead, creating dialouge that was barely audible. This amazing feature coupled with the extremely perplexing plot makes Red Line very enjoyable as long as you're willing to abandon all logic and accept the foregone conclusion of sheer confusion during and after the film!