Remote - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Remote Reviews

½ May 16, 2010
Although Remote isn't anything new, it's a comedy film full of tricks so clever that it outdoes Home Alone and 3 Ninjas. It has more laughs and it's smart. Though the cast does more damage to the film than neutralizing it, Remote is a family-safe ride that's a step ahead of most other films that contain the same formula.
½ January 28, 2008
[color=black][/color][color=black]Oh, "Remote". I remember watching this movie when I was just a kid. I thought it was one darn good comedy. I still do today even after analyzing it. It may not have the greatest acting, but the storyline is terrific and suspenseful but funny for children. FRESH[/color]
July 19, 2013
DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVD DVDs
March 24, 2012
Wish they would put this movie on netflix
½ January 10, 2008
great movie from back in the day
September 16, 2010
Gloriously inept and inane.
½ May 16, 2010
February 17, 2009
Its really just Home Alone with the kid using a series of remote control toys to thwart the bad guys. Cute but easily forgettable.
½ January 28, 2008
½ January 24, 2008
When I was a kid this was a good movie. I'd probably hate it if I saw it now though.
January 14, 2008
it's not a good movie, but when I was younger I remember watching it over and over and over again! It's good fun despite the obvious plagiarism of Home Alone