Removal - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Removal Reviews

January 21, 2014
Directed by: Nick Simon
Starring: Billy Burke, Mark Kelly, Oz Perkins and Emma Caulfield.
Plain and simple. A person will either like this film or not. I did. I felt when watching the movie it was hard not to get the creeps. The atmosphere was a bit strange and actually humourous in a tense sort of way. It was predictable and did delve into the mental illness category, but all in all it was OK. Oz Perkins (Henry) made my skin crawl. Mark Kelly was mediocre as Cole. Every time I looked at him on the screen I wanted to give him a shave.
½ September 24, 2012
Not a bad thriller, clever story and keeps you entertained. The major problem is uneven acting, the "mansion owner" was just horrid (I realize he co-wrote the script, but he should stick to screenwriting).
April 25, 2012
Seriously? This was not worth the watch. It was a complete and total waste of time. I gave it a 1 Star simply because some poor moron spent his money putting it together.
½ January 1, 2012
The double twist was nice, since the main twist was predictable as hell - but Oz Perkins is the only reason to give this garbage a viewing.
January 21, 2014
Directed by: Nick Simon
Starring: Billy Burke, Mark Kelly, Oz Perkins and Emma Caulfield.
June 4, 2013
Kelly is good, but this film needs to be removed from my memory... and now it is.
½ September 24, 2012
½ July 1, 2012
Weird! Not sure I got it!
½ June 18, 2012
This movie does have that creepy psychological moments between hallucinations and figuring out which main character is the killer.
½ June 17, 2012
Please remove this film from my memory.
April 25, 2012
½ March 23, 2012
A grreat solid psychological thriller. The scenes of bloody murder aftermath are attention-getting without being gratuitous. The horror comes in, in the minds of the men and through the extinguished lives of the women.
February 25, 2012
Once in a while you stumble upon a film, which surprises in many levels. It's remarkably gripping, sophisticated and well-acted without taking itself too seriously. It certainly delivers the shivers with tense and the gorgeous Italian mansion, swooping camerawork and a surprisingly twisted and dark ending.
First time director Nick Simon delivers a tight direction, spooky in a Hitchcock manner.
Mark Kelly as Cole delivers a flammable and edgy character. Impeccable poker-faced Henry played by Oz Perkins, son of Anthony Perkins (Psycho) and reminds me of 80's icon Henry Silva, delivers an impressive performance. Billy Burke as Eric is his powerful, sensitive self. This is certainly worth your time, go rent or buy this.
January 24, 2012
I like Burke, but Mark Kelly and Oz Perkins are really ugly actors, they really bring down the value of this by 1 point.
Also directing could've been better, polish makes a big difference
½ January 7, 2012
Interesting. Some awful acting from ms brook
½ December 31, 2011
It was an interesting film with a great concept and good performances, it has a fast paced story about guilt with a pair of twist that I didn't see it coming.
January 4, 2012
Brilliant cast, brilliant story. Excellent suspenseful chemistry between Oz Perkins and Mark Kelly. Add to this the supporting cast of Billy Burke, Emma Caulfield, Kelly Brook and Elliott Gould...it's unfortunate there isn't more stars I could give it.
½ January 2, 2012
Well my 1st movie of 2012 was a bit of a let down, i am pretty sure i am going to have to watch it again to make sure i make complete sense of it. Then, i might, just might like it.
½ January 1, 2012
Slow. Slow. Slow. Then nothing happened. Then it was slow.