Ripe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ripe Reviews

March 18, 2015
"Ripe"?...more like ROTTEN, this movie was boring. The acting was very mediocre and you never really care for any of the main characters. They did a horrible job in character development with these two. 2/5 or 4/10, feel free to skip this movie.
March 11, 2009
I liked this movie for the most part. The characters r fairly well developed and the story line interesting enough to keep me watching. But unless u are a fan of this genre I wouldn't suggest u see it. It's a bit slow and casting isn't very well done. The story could have been told much better...I wish it had been cuz, I liked the story line.
½ January 22, 2009
very forgettable. not something i'd watch again even if someone offered me free sparkling apple cider.
½ September 8, 2015
The only positive I can really give is that I didn't turn it off. It kept my attention the whole time. But the characters were not believable or compelling or even likable (especially Rosie), and there was pretty much no chemistry. Their acting was... eh. I did like the trucker guy, but then when he knowingly had sex with the 14-year old, I lost that too. Glad I saw it for free on Amazon Prime.