Roller Boogie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Roller Boogie Reviews

September 6, 2010
I don't know why anyone thought rollerdisco was a sport that could be made successfully into a film. It's okay, but not as good as it thinks it is.
RCCLBC
½ February 21, 2008
Four words: Linda, Blair, Disco, Skates. Need I say more?
Ok here's some more: terribly dated, totally predictable, badly acted. Yet it's kind of like a car crash that you just feel compelled to look at, when you know you should be looking away.
Ultimately good cheesy fun and not much more.
This film is listed among the 100 Most Enjoyably Bad Movies Ever Made in Golden Raspberry Award founder John Wilson's book THE OFFICIAL RAZZIEŽ MOVIE GUIDE.
jjnxn
½ September 27, 2007
Just awful
September 30, 2007
I finally saw it, and I loved it. I don't understand why so many people are saying it's corny and stupid. It wasn't that bad at all. So far, I think this is my favorite performance of Linda's next to The Exorcist.
January 22, 2008
Funny for about 20 minutes, after which it promptly turns to shit. Directed by Mark L. "Commando" Lester.
½ July 12, 2007
If you love roller skating as I do, youll love this. Has comedy, great music, and the ups and downs of family situations and relationship problems as well. And shows money isnt everything. Just cause you have it, doesnt make you totally happy.
½ April 17, 2007
Very cheesy and the acting isn't great but I love the nostaglia of rollerskating and the music. One of my childhood picks that I still am fond of.
½ April 13, 2007
I remember this movie because it was always on cable when I was growing up. I used to think how cool it would be to live by the beach in California
½ March 23, 2007
If you wonder what the 70s roller disco scene was like this is the one to see-I loved the fads in this movie, not to mention the roller rink if you like movies about the 70s disco or anything from that period just watch this movie!!
July 29, 2013
Spoiled brat can't get enuff roller skating and Disco music. but she needs to train to win that big championship skate off and she asks local dope to help her out. He falls for her but he's a schmuck so she eventually has to fall in love with him. Could be alot worse, Linda Blair looks pretty hot in skin tight pants!
July 18, 2013
three stars just for the roller skating in such tight & tiny clothes.
May 27, 2012
This is a old movie that now seems interesting. You should watch this movie if you have never watched it before. It is a good family movie.